• Join Premium And Save!
      Join Premium And Save!
    • Over 3000 Jaguar vehicles for sale
      Over 3000 Jaguar vehicles for sale
    • Save up to 15% off your Jaguar insurance!
      Save up to 15% off your Jaguar insurance!
    • Large Selection Of Jaguar Parts
      Large Selection Of Jaguar Parts
    • Club T-Shirts and Merchandise
      Club T-Shirts and Merchandise
    • Share Your Experience
      Share Your Experience

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Jaguar Owners Club

What is the best Jaguar of all time?

What is the best Jaguar of all time?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. So here is your chance to vote for the best Jaguar of all time....is it the E-Type or the XK, maybe the F-Type or the XJ220? Vote for your choice now

• XJ220
    • XK (new generation)
    • E-Type
    • XK (old generation)
    • F-Type
    • D-Type
    • C-Type
    • XJ6 / XJ12
    • XJ-S
    • Project 7

So here is your chance to vote for the best Jaguar of all time....is it the E-Type or the XK, maybe the F-Type or the XJ220?

Vote for your choice now!

There's bound to be some left off the list so please let us know what they are below :-)

The most iconic, and most ground breaking, and most beautiful, particularly for the price, has got to be the E Type. No competition! You know it makes sense....

• Like 2

I think the E type is just the most beautiful car but I would also love to own one of the last XJ12 saloons. Grace, Pace and space in abundance. 

• Like 1

The e type [XK150] is the most beautiful car that Jaguar ever designed and made, but if think that it is in second place to the best car ever made was it's predecessor, the D Type ]XK140] which changed the face of Jaguar and was the car that Malcolm Sayer, the designer of the E Type. designed to race nd which was so successful at Le Mans that it put Jaguar firmly on the map.

Peter. 

Header_610041_16.9.jpg

• Like 1

Yes but how about this beauty---

Jaguar SS100 1938.jpg

• Like 1

On 9/21/2017 at 9:27 PM, The Voices said:

XK SS ?

Yes,  forgot about that one until just after I set up the poll and could not add it in afterwards....but what a superb car that was!

Everyone has their favourite, but a little surprised that the Mk2 isn't on the list!

Never mind, whilst everybody is falling over their Paddy Hopkirk leather and string driving gloves after the E-type, we'll make off with a XJ220.     

Happy growling as always

• Like 1

Personally I always loved the XJS hard top coupe, not the convertible though. Remember seeing a new one when I was a lad and I always stared with wide glared eyes at its huge long bonnet, large wheels and sweeping back end.

Child hood dreams I suppose 😁

• Like 1