Jaguar to join Motability Scheme
Jaguar will join the Motability Scheme from 1st October 2016, and will provide an all-inclusive and affordable way for disabled people to lease a car in exchange for their mobility allowance.
The benefits of the Motability Scheme include:
– A new Jaguar every three years
– Insurance for two named drivers
– Tyre and windscreen replacement
– Full breakdown assistance
– 60,000 mileage allowance over three years
– Many adaptations at no extra cost
– Up to two named drivers
Launching on the Motability Scheme will be the Jaguar XE Prestige 180PS in both automatic and manual transmissions will become available on the Motability Scheme through participating Jaguar Retailers from 1st October.
The XE responds with agility and performs with dynamism while always maintaining ride comfort – it’s a unique balance that makes it a Jaguar. The option of All Wheel Drive with Intelligent Driveline Dynamics, XE offers even greater capability in challenging road conditions.
You may be eligible to join the Motability Scheme if you receive any of the following and have at least 12 months of your award remaining:
– The Higher Rate Mobility Component (HRMC) of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
– The Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
– The War Pensioners’ Mobility Allowance (WMPS)
– The Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
You can nominate up to two family members or friends to be the named drivers on your Motability car if you cannot or do not want to drive yourself. Parents or carers of a child with a disability can also participate in the scheme.
Further details will be available regarding our Motability Scheme Retailers and how to arrange a test drive Find out more
You can find out if you’re eligible to join the Motability Scheme motability.co.uk