UK South East Meet Winter 2014 in Brighton

SteveSheldon

For anyone considering coming along - but unsure of the distances etc. here are the details of the convoy start location, and the meet location for you..

Pease Pottage Service Station, M23 J11 RH11 9AE
Madiera Drive, Brighton, BN2 1TW

It should be a great day for everyone - so if the distances are reasonable for you and you want a great Jaguar sort of Top Gear day please put your name forward for this by posting on here, or emailing me at JaguarForumsUK@solidlinux.co.uk

Ok Guys, this thread is quite long with all the info spread through it so here's a quick summary and why it's well worth signing up to...

It's happening on the 7th December, and is advertised with the VisitBrighton tourism website and hopefully with Jaguar World Monthly and the Brighton Argus.

This event is on it's third incarnation and planning is already underway for the next meet which will be in May 2015 :-)

Currently for this meet, we have Harwoods Jaguar and The Automatic Gearbox Centre coming along to answer all your questions and queries about your cars transmission, new models that are coming, servicing etc etc.. plus the owner of 'The Jag Gallery' who owns an E-type is opening his gallery for us to have a look around if we would like to.

The Madiera Cafe has agreed to provide a fixed price breakfast and tea/coffee at £5 for us, and because this is the winter meet the parking costs are just £1 an hour.

There will be a convoy down from Pease Pottage Service Station to the seafront which will make quite a visual impact and great start to the meet..

Currently we have Jaguars ranging from a 1968 Mk2 right through to a 2014 F-Type V6s Coupe coming along, plus with this being the Winter meet we are also welcoming a TVR Tuscan and Ford Cougar V6 along.

This is a fantastic opportunity to put names to faces and cars, to clean and polish and show off your own car, and check out everyone else's cars :-)

You can pose your transmission questions to Kevin over a big breakfast, and quiz Tony on when the new models are due out.

You get to be in a big convoy travelling down the A23, and to be in a huge block of cars on the seafront, chatting with like minded people and hearing those details about the cars, the simple fixes and so on that you have often wondered about :-)

It's going to be a good day, a chance to relax away from the Christmas rush!

I am also currently working on the welcome packs, and am hoping to be able to make them more substantial than the packs at the last meet..

sooo come on why not not put your name forward for what promises to be a great day out for you and your car?

You can post on here, or if not a member you can email me at JaguarForumsUK@solidlinux.co.uk - I look forward to hearing from you and adding you into this great day...

I know winter is usually a dark grey sort of time of year with plenty of rain, wind, and bad weather leaving us little choice but to hunker down in front of a TV watching archived film clips of our favourite cars on TopGear..

In south-east UK we don't do this - we organise our bi-annual Brighton social run & meet!

This years winter meet is happening on Sunday 7th December - with a social run down from Pease Pottage Services to Madiera Drive, Brighton, everyone parking up in one huge block of cars (parking £1 per hour, £4 for the morning, or £7 for the day), followed by a fixed price big breakfast (£5.00 per person inc tea/coffee) to set us up for the morning. I am in the process of organising what I can and meanwhile a full itinery has been listed on here including all and any exact costs there will be.. so you know everything you need to know before the event.

It's a great chance for you to have a break from the Christmas rush and shopping and to have some time with great company, fantastic cars, a mug of tea and something to eat..

Please note that with this being the Winter meet it is open to other marques - with a warm Jaguar welcome for  everyone.

In case you are wondering - this will be the third Bi-Annual Brighton meet and the details of the last one can be found here: UK South East Meet Spring/Summer 2014 in Brighton
if you want to check it out..Just so you know who has
indicated an interest (in no particular
order) in attending on the day, so far it looks like
this....

If you would like to be added please just make a post saying so (or if non member email me at JaguarForumsUK@solidlinux.co.uk to be added) and I will be very happy to add you to the list.

Listed below are Car details plus occupants (inc driver) where we have the info.

Current List:

Jaguar..
SteveSheldon (me:-)) 2002 X-Type 2.5 (classic) manual + 1
Ngarara (Jaguarforums.com) 2010 XKR 75 + 1
HarleyJagMan (Jaguarforums.com) 2007 XK8 4.2 convertible + 1
SCM (Jaguarforum.co.uk) 2010 XKR 5.0 + 1
HMSMotorsport (Jaguarforum.co.uk) 1997 XJ6 X300 + 1
DJ Sonic (Jaguarforum.co.uk) 2001 Silver XKR + 2
MrMichael (Jaguarforums.com) 2002 X-Type 2.0 + 1
BigTel (Jaguarforum.co.uk) XFR-100 + 1
JgBird (Jaguarforums.com) 2001 XKR + 1
DerryJag (Jaguarforum.co.uk) 2011 XF 3.0 + 1
Ric63 (Jaguarforum.co.uk) 2005 X-Type 2.2D + 1
Egg (Jaguarforums.com) 2009 XF Prem Lux + 1
Brian R (Jaguarforum.co.uk) 2007 STR + 1
CarlXK8 (JaguarForums.com) 2010 XK + 1

Andrew65 (JaguarOwnersClub.com) 2007 X-Type 2.2 Estate + 1
Dave114 (JaguarForums.com) 2002 X-Type 3.0 SE + 1
Tovarish Chernokot (JaguarOwnersClub.com) 2000 S-Type + 1
Tony J (JaguarForums.com) 2014 F-Type V6s Coupe + 2
Charles Selwyn (JaguarForum.co.uk) 2003 S-Type 4.2 V8 + 1
Mtl (JaguarForum.co.uk) 2004 Silver X-Type 2.D Sport + 1
Danant (JaguarForum.co.uk) X-Type 2.5 Auto + 1
Jonathon Hall (JaguarForum.co.uk) 1996 X300 4.0 Sport +1
Nembsbe (JaguarForum.co.uk) 2009 XF-R Sport 5.0 + 2
Vicslade 141 (JaguarForum.co.uk) 1995 XJ6 + 1
Jubba (JaguarForums.com) 1968 Mk2 (in cream with red leather) + 1

Stew.Smith (JaguarForum.co.uk) 2011 XJ Portfolio LWB 3.0D + 2
Ian.D (JaguarForum.co.uk) 2006 XK Coupe 4.2 + 1
Tinker (JaguarForums.com) 2001 XK8 + 1
CSJ (JaguarForum.co.uk) 2006 X-Type 2.2D + 1
Lukie (JaguarForums.com) 1998 XJ + 1
JagMan71 (JaguarForum.co.uk) 2001 X-Type 2.5 SE + 1

Other Marques...
Cats (Pistonheads.com) 2010 TVR Tuscan + 1
SmithTrevor (JaguarForums.com) 1999 Ford V6 Cougar + 1

Total - 33 cars + 37 attendees.

As for the social run from Crawley down the A23 to the venue we have:

Jaguar...
SteveSheldon
Ngarara
HarleyJagMan
HMSMotorsport
DJ Sonic
MrMichael
DerryJag
Rick63
Egg
Brian R
CarlXK8
Andrew65
JGBird
Dave114

Tovarish Chernokot
Tony J
Charles Selwyn
Mtl
Danant
Jonathon Hall
Vicslade141
Jubba
Stew.Smith
Ian D
Tinker
CSJ
Lukie
JagMan71

Other Marques...

Cats
SmithTrevor

Crawley - Brighton Social Run Total - 30 Cars

Speakers/Industry Attendees:
Tony from Harwoods Jaguar
Kevin from The Automatic Gearbox Centre

We are now looking at a convoy of 30 Cars, and a meet of 33 cars... we are already looking at a fair sized meet and making quite an impact when we all arrive in Brighton :-)

Any one else wanting to join this event please just put your name forward for what is due to be a fantastic Jaguar day out.. technically a day out by the seaside for us albeit in the Winter :-)

It's just that instead of ice creams melting in the sun we have a big breakfast and mugs of tea/coffee :-)

I know winter is usually a dark grey sort of time of year with plenty of rain, wind, and bad weather leaving us little choice but to hunker down in front of a TV watching archived film clips of our favourite cars on TopGear..

In south-east UK we don't do this - we organise our bi-annual Brighton social run & meet!

This years winter meet is happening on Sunday 7th December - with a social run down from Pease Pottage Services to Madiera Drive, Brighton, everyone parking up in one huge block of cars (parking £1 per hour, £4 for the morning, or £7 for the day), followed by a fixed price big breakfast (£5.00 per person inc tea/coffee) to set us up for the morning. I am in the process of organising what I can and meanwhile a full itinery has been listed above including all and any exact costs there are.. so you know everything you need to know before the event.

It's a great chance for you to have a break from the Christmas rush and shopping and to have some time with great company, fantastic cars, a mug of tea and something to eat..

Please note that with this being the Winter meet it is open to other marques - with a warm Jaguar welcome for everyone.

In case you are wondering - this will be the third Bi-Annual Brighton meet and the details of the last one can be found here: UK South East Meet Spring/Summer 2014 in Brighton if you want to check it out..Just so you know who has
indicated an interest (in no particular order) in attending on the day, so far it looks like this....

If you would like to be added please just make a post saying so (or if non member email me at JaguarForumsUK@solidlinux.co.uk to be added) and I will be very happy to add you to the list.

Listed below are Car details plus occupants (inc driver) where we have the info.

Current List:

Jaguar..

PaulCarr (JaguarForums.com) 2006 Stratstone 4.2 XKR Coupe + 1

Other Marques...

Total - 34 cars + 38 attendees.

Jaguar...
SteveSheldon
Ngarara
HarleyJagMan
HMSMotorsport
DJ Sonic
MrMichael
DerryJag
Rick63
Egg
Brian R
CarlXK8
Andrew65
JGBird
Dave114

Tovarish Chernokot
Tony J
Charles Selwyn
Mtl
Danant
Jonathon Hall
Vicslade141
Jubba
Stew.Smith
Ian D
Tinker
CSJ
Lukie
JagMan71
PaulCarr

Other Marques...

Cats
SmithTrevor

Crawley - Brighton Social Run Total - 31 Cars

OK - some additional good news for us - we (subject to the usual) have gained sponsors for the Welcome Packs for the event so you are guaranteed that the Welcome Packs should be more substantial than in our previous meets, and I hope should continue to do do so in the years to come.

Current Welcome Pack Sponsors are:

Car-Chem - CarChem - Car Care Products | Detailing Products
MotorGeek - Motorgeek , Car Washing, Cleaning, Polishing and Detailing Products
Harwoods Jaguar - Harwoods Jaguar Brighton

Many thanks to these companies for their support - I believe you will find the contents of the Welcome Packs this meet of much more interest and use now :-)

This years winter meet is happening on Sunday 7th December - with social run down from Pease Pottage Services to Madiera Drive, Brighton, everyone parking up in one huge block of cars (parking £1 per hour, £4 for the morning, or £7 for the day), followed by a fixed price big breakfast (£5.00 per person inc tea/coffee) to set us up for the morning. I am in the process of organising what I can and meanwhile a full itinery has been listed above including all and any exact costs there are.. so you know everything you need to know
before the event.

Please note that with this being the Winter meet it is open to other marques - with a warm Jaguar welcome for everyone.

In case you are wondering - this will be the third Bi-Annual Brighton meet and the details of the last one can be found here: UK South East Meet Spring/Summer 2014 in Brighton if you want to check it out..Just so you know who has
indicated an interest (in no particular order) in attending on the day, so far it looks like this....

Current List:

Jaguar..

ShayneJ (JaguarForums.com) 2003 XK8 + 1

Daniel350 (JaguarForum.co.uk) 2014 XF 3.0D Premium + 1

Other Marques...

Total - 36 cars + 40 attendees.

Jaguar...
SteveSheldon
Ngarara
HarleyJagMan
HMSMotorsport
DJ Sonic
MrMichael
DerryJag
Rick63
Egg
Brian R
CarlXK8
Andrew65
JGBird
Dave114

Tovarish Chernokot
Tony J
Charles Selwyn
Mtl
Danant
Jonathon Hall
Vicslade141
Jubba
Stew.Smith
Ian D
Tinker
CSJ
Lukie
JagMan71
PaulCarr
ShayneJ

Daniel350

Other Marques...

Cats
SmithTrevor

Crawley - Brighton Social Run Total - 33 Cars

Welcome Pack Sponsors:

Just a quick update on things - the Welcome pack contents/bags etc should be with me from the three suppliers in the next couple of weeks.. all is confirmed with our new sponsors for approx 40 or so packs.

I have been in contact with the Madeira Cafe and double checked the booking we have with them - and found they have a maximum capacity of 40 or thereabouts so am mulling over some potential venues for eating at the May meet that can cater for more of us.

All I need to do is double check Tony is still available, and hopefully the showroom car he wants to bring along.

This years winter meet is happening on Sunday 7th December - with a social run down from Pease Pottage Services to Madiera Drive, Brighton, everyone parking up in one huge block of cars (parking £1 per hour, £4 for the morning, or £7 for the day), followed by a fixed price big breakfast (£5.00 per person inc tea/coffee) to set us up for the morning. I am in the process of organising what I can and meanwhile a full itinery has been listed above including all and any exact costs there are.. so you know everything you need to know before the event.

In case you are wondering - this will be the third Bi-Annual Brighton meet and the details of the last one can be found here: UK South East Meet Spring/Summer 2014 in Brighton if you want to check it out..Just so you know who has indicated an interest (in no particular order) in attending on the day, so far it looks like this....

Current List:

Jaguar..

Lukie (JaguarForums.com) 1998 XJ + 3
Clifton94 (JaguarForum.co.uk) 2007 XJR Portfolio + 2

Other Marques...

Total - 37 cars + 44 attendees.

Jaguar...
SteveSheldon
Ngarara
HarleyJagMan
HMSMotorsport
DJ Sonic
MrMichael
DerryJag
Rick63
Egg
Brian R
CarlXK8
Andrew65
JGBird
Dave114

Tovarish Chernokot
Tony J
Charles Selwyn
Mtl
Danant
Jonathon Hall
Vicslade141
Jubba
Stew.Smith
Ian D
Tinker
CSJ
Lukie
JagMan71
PaulCarr
ShayneJ
Daniel350
Clifton94

Other Marques...

Cats
SmithTrevor

Crawley - Brighton Social Run Total - 34 Cars

Welcome Pack Sponsors:

SNG Barratt - SNG Barratt - The Ultimate Jaguar Parts Specialist

Just a brief update - we have the product samples etc. through for the Welcome Packs from MotorGeek and Car-Chem so far - many thanks to them for this! I think you guys will have quite a bit to check out on the day, which I (and our sponsors) hope you will like :-)

This years winter meet is happening on Sunday 7th December - with a social run down from Pease Pottage Services to Madiera Drive, Brighton, everyone parking up in one huge block of cars (parking £1 per hour, £4 for the morning, or £7 for the day), followed by a fixed price big breakfast (£5.00 per person inc tea/coffee) to set us up for the morning. I am in the process of organising what I can and meanwhile a full itinery has been listed above including all and any exact
costs there are.. so you know everything you need to know before the event.

Current List:
Jaguar..

Golan (JaguarForum.co.uk) 2003 STR with 450+ u/grade + 1

Other Marques...

Total - 38 cars + 45 attendees.

Jaguar...
SteveSheldon
Ngarara
HarleyJagMan
HMSMotorsport
DJ Sonic
MrMichael
DerryJag
Rick63
Egg
Brian R
CarlXK8
Andrew65
JGBird
Dave114

Tovarish Chernokot
Tony J
Charles Selwyn
Mtl
Danant
Jonathon Hall
Vicslade141
Jubba
Stew.Smith
Ian D
Tinker
CSJ
Lukie
JagMan71
PaulCarr
ShayneJ
Daniel350
Clifton94
Golan

Other Marques...

Cats
SmithTrevor

Crawley - Brighton Social Run Total - 35 Cars

Welcome Pack Sponsors:

In case you are wondering - this will be the third Bi-Annual Brighton meet and the details of the last one can be found here: UK South East Meet Spring/Summer 2014 in Brighton if you want to check it out..Just so you know who has indicated an interest (in no particular order) in attending on the day, so far it looks like this....

Current List:

Jaguar..

Daniel350 (JaguarForum.co.uk) 2014 XF 3.0D Premium + 4
Andrew Lowe (JaguarForums.com) 1998 XJR + 1

Other Marques...
John Neely (Pistonheads.com) 2006 TVR Tuscan (full convertible) + 1

Total - 40 cars + 49 attendees.

Jaguar...
SteveSheldon
Ngarara
HarleyJagMan
HMSMotorsport
DJ Sonic
MrMichael
DerryJag
Rick63
Egg
Brian R
CarlXK8
Andrew65
JGBird
Dave114

Tovarish Chernokot
Tony J
Charles Selwyn
Mtl
Danant
Jonathon Hall
Vicslade141
Jubba
Stew.Smith
Ian D
Tinker
CSJ
Lukie
JagMan71
PaulCarr
ShayneJ
Daniel350
Clifton94
Golan
Andrew Lowe

Other Marques...

Cats
SmithTrevor
John Neely

Crawley - Brighton Social Run Total - 37 Cars

Welcome Pack Sponsors:

Just a brief update guys so you know where we are with things.. as always any queries or suchlike just drop me a pm here, or email me at jaguarforumsuk@solidlinux.co.uk.

We currently have a mix of Jaguar and other marques covering the years 1968-2014 which is quite an achievement.. thankyou to all of you for making it possible!

We have 40 cars signed up currently, and just under 50 attendees coming along, and of those 40 cars, 37 should be on the convoy or cruise down the A23 making quite an impact as we all pull in to Madiera Drive on the Brighton seafront.

We have a negotiated block booking at the Madiera Cafe at a fixed cost of £5 per person including tea/coffee and with this being winter time, the parking on the seafront is £1 for an hour, £2 for 2 hours, £4 for 4 hours or £7 for 11 hours. The £4 option with maybe a £1 topup should suffice.

This meet we have Welcome Packs (one per car) which contain dashboard sheets to use on parking, so we know who is with us, and which car is with whom, the itinerary, plus advertising literature, sample products from our new sponsors and details of the next meet in 2015!

Looking at the figures so far I would appear to have misjudged the number of people wanting to attend a meet at this time of year, so the Welcome Packs are likely to be distributed on a first come first served basis - I am sorry it is genuinely my fault, but I will do better for the May meet! :-)

I have double checked with Harwoods Jaguar that they will be attending and all is OK... and I have contacted 'The Automatic Gearbox Centre' to double check as well, but am currently waiting on a final confirmation from them.

Please take advantage of both of them with any questions or issues you may have, that is why they are there for us.

I have been approached by one other potential sponsor which might give a twist to the Welcome Pack and match it more to the time of year - I will obviously let you guys know if it goes ahead.

If you are reading this and wondering whether to come along.. why not put your name forward by a post on here or just email me at JaguarForumsUK@solidlinux.co.uk ? Even if you can't make this one I am very close to starting off the bookings for the May 2015 meet and already have some attendees waiting for it to be listed.. you can always sign up to that one..

Current List:

Jaguar..

Other Marques...

Ian Claridge (Pistonheads.com) 2000 TVR Tuscan + 1
Nev (Pistonheads.com) BMW E28 M5 or E46 M3 + 1

Total - 42 cars + 51 attendees.

Jaguar...
SteveSheldon
Ngarara
HarleyJagMan
HMSMotorsport
DJ Sonic
MrMichael
DerryJag
Rick63
Egg
Brian R
CarlXK8
Andrew65
JGBird
Dave114

Tovarish Chernokot
Tony J
Charles Selwyn
Mtl
Danant
Jonathon Hall
Vicslade141
Jubba
Stew.Smith
Ian D
Tinker
CSJ
Lukie
JagMan71
PaulCarr
ShayneJ
Daniel350
Clifton94
Golan
Andrew Lowe

Other Marques...

Cats
SmithTrevor
John Neely
Ian Claridge

Crawley - Brighton Social Run Total - 38 Cars

Welcome Pack Sponsors:

Another quick update for you, just so you know the state of play as the day approaches at what seems to be a faster and faster speed.

I won't be quite as active on here as we approach the day as my home life has taken one hell of a hammering lately with this (as has been pointed out to me by my whole family :-( ) .. *but* I'll still be working on things through to the last minute nonetheless even if it's not updated so much on here.

OK, We have the Welcome Packs well on the way to completion - Car-Chem have supplied a fantastic luxury product sample, and MotorGeek has supplied a really great range of samples of products I think you will find incredibly useful on a day to day basis. SNG Barratt UK have very kindly supplied something I didn't expect and again will be of daily use. I am just waiting on Harwoods Jaguar, and the mystery unexpected sponsor that *may* pop up. I cannot thank our sponsors enough for their support of this event..

I need to get confirmation from The Automatic Gearbox Centre that they are coming (I always double check everyone as the date approaches) and I'm going to have another go at getting us newspaper coverage from the local papers.. I have double checked the breakfast booking, and the same with Harwoods Jaguar Brighton and they are both all OK for the day.

Other than that we are almost there - please remember that I am doing what I can to stretch the welcome packs but they are going to be on a one per car, and first come first served basis at this meet.

I am hoping for a great day for everyone - remember if you are reading this and are considering coming along please put your name forward :-)

Oh yes - one final thing - as always I am looking for anyone who has a spare seat who can offer a lift to/from the event should anyone's own car fail or be unavailable on the day - just in case... we look after our own :-)

This years winter meet is happening on Sunday 7th December - with a social run down from Pease Pottage Services to Madiera Drive, Brighton, everyone parking up in one huge block of cars (parking £1 per hour, £4 for the morning, or £7 for the day), followed by a fixed price big breakfast (£5.00 per person inc tea/coffee) to set us up for the morning.

Please note that with this being the Winter meet it is open to other marques - with a warm Jaguar welcome for  everyone.

If you would like to be added please just make a post saying so (or if non member email me at  JaguarForumsUK@solidlinux.co.uk to be added) and I will be very happy to add you to the list.

Current List:

Jaguar..

Jokaboat (JaguarForums.com) 2010 XF 3.0 Portfolio + 1

Other Marques...

David (referral via PH.com) 2009 Mk2 RS Ford Focus

Total - 44 cars + 53 attendees.

Jaguar...
SteveSheldon
Ngarara
HarleyJagMan
HMSMotorsport
DJ Sonic
MrMichael
DerryJag
Rick63
Egg
Brian R
CarlXK8
Andrew65
JGBird
Dave114

Tovarish Chernokot
Tony J
Charles Selwyn
Mtl
Danant
Jonathon Hall
Vicslade141
Jubba
Stew.Smith
Ian D
Tinker
CSJ
Lukie
JagMan71
PaulCarr
ShayneJ
Daniel350
Clifton94
Golan
Andrew Lowe

Other Marques...
Cats
SmithTrevor
John Neely
Ian Claridge
David

Crawley - Brighton Social Run Total - 39 Cars

We look after our own, so if your car becomes unavailable, or you have a breakdown, spare seats are available if needed with (contact the member directly pls):
SteveSheldon (JF.Com) Crawley
PaulCarr (JF.com) Essex
DerryJag (JF.co.uk) East Surrey
BrianR (JF.co.uk) Maidstone
Clifton94 (JF.co.uk) East London

Welcome Pack Sponsors:

OK - yes I'm trying to get everything nailed down today, and ease off a little for a few days, and resurrect my family life before the event :-)

I have been in contact with Kevin at 'The Automatic Gearbox Centre' and he will definitely be with us for the breakfast and onwards - please make good use of him regarding any transmission questions you may have

I have given up with trying the 'best' approach of contact being the Brighton Argus's event reporters, and have tried progressing our need for coverage with the newspaper editor directly - I will update you if I hear back..

Finally I have been in contact with Harwoods Jaguar and their material should be with me later this week for inclusion in the Welcome Packs.

All that leaves is the possible mystery sponsor who may give the Welcome Packs a bit of a twist... it remains to be seen if they come through - again, if they do I will of course let you know.

Anyone wanting to sign up for this event, but have not yet - please, please put your name forward and I will add you in.

It looks to be a great day with Welcome Packs, a convoy/cruise, entering Madiera Drive making a huge visual statement, Fixed price breakfast with tea/coffee, Harwoods Jaguar Brighton and The Automatic Gearbox Centre in attendance for your questions, and cars ranging from the era of the TV series Morse, right through to the latest showroom Jaguar, and not just Jaguars but also Ford & TVR in attendance!

Many thanks to those of you that have come forward with seats for anyone who is unfortunate enough to not have their car available on the day due to breakdown or any other cause.

Should you become aware that you may be without your car for any reason on the day please don't assume you can't come to the meet - drop a pm to the person nearest you with a seat available, on the forum listed against them, and we can hopefully get you to and from the event..whether you have your car with you or not we would love for you to come along - it is just what the Jaguar community does :-)

This years winter meet is happening on Sunday 7th December - with a social run down from Pease Pottage Services to Madiera Drive, Brighton, everyone parking up in one huge block of cars (parking £1 per hour, £4 for the morning, or £7 for the day), followed by a fixed price big breakfast (£5.00 per person inc tea/coffee) to set us up for the morning.

Current List:

Jaguar..

RickMc (JaguarForums.com) 2004 STR + 3

Other Marques...

Total - 45 cars + 56 attendees.

Jaguar...
SteveSheldon
Ngarara
HarleyJagMan
HMSMotorsport
DJ Sonic
MrMichael
DerryJag
Rick63
Egg
Brian R
CarlXK8
Andrew65
JGBird
Dave114

Tovarish Chernokot
Tony J
Charles Selwyn
Mtl
Danant
Jonathon Hall
Vicslade141
Jubba
Stew.Smith
Ian D
Tinker
CSJ
Lukie
JagMan71
PaulCarr
ShayneJ
Daniel350
Clifton94
Golan
Andrew Lowe
RickMc

Other Marques...

Cats
SmithTrevor
John Neely
Ian Claridge
David

Crawley - Brighton Social Run Total - 40 Cars

We look after our own, so if your car becomes unavailable, or you have a
breakdown, spare seats are available if needed with (contact the
member directly pls):

PaulCarr (JF.com) Essex
Ngarara (JF.com & JF.co.uk) East London

Welcome Pack Sponsors:

Anyone wanting to sign up for this event, but have not yet - please, please put your name forward and I will add you in.

It looks to be a great day out for you and your car, with Welcome Packs, a convoy/cruise, entering Madiera Drive making a huge visual statement, Fixed price breakfast with tea/coffee, Harwoods Jaguar Brighton and The Automatic Gearbox Centre in attendance for your questions, and over 40 cars ranging from the era of the TV series Morse, right through to the latest  showroom Jaguar, and not just Jaguars but also BMW, Ford & TVR's in attendance!

So go on, why not come along and see if you enjoy the event? and if you do enjoy the day, please remember to put yourself forward for our next Spring/Summer Convoy and Meet in May 2015

Current List:

Jaguar..
SteveSheldon (meicon_smile.gif) 2002 X-Type 2.5 (classic) manual + 1
RickMc (JaguarForums.com) 2004 STR + 3
RGP (JaguarForums.com) 2003 XJ8 + 1
ReadingKev (JaguarForums.com) 2002 XK8 Coupe + 2

Other Marques...

Total - 47 cars + 59 attendees.

Jaguar...
SteveSheldon
Ngarara
HarleyJagMan
HMSMotorsport
DJ Sonic
MrMichael
DerryJag
Rick63
Egg
Brian R
CarlXK8
Andrew65
JGBird
Dave114
Tovarish Chernokot
Tony J
Charles Selwyn
Mtl
Danant
Jonathon Hall
Vicslade141
Jubba
Stew.Smith
Ian D
Tinker
CSJ
Lukie
JagMan71
PaulCarr
ShayneJ
Daniel350
Clifton94
Golan
Andrew Lowe
RickMc
ReadingKev

Other Marques...
Cats
SmithTrevor
John Neely
Ian Claridge
David

Crawley - Brighton Social Run Total - 41 Cars

We look after our own, so if your car becomes unavailable, or you have a breakdown, spare seats are available if needed with (contact the member directly pls):
PaulCarr (JF.com) Essex
Ngarara (JF.com & JF.co.uk) East London

Welcome Pack Sponsors:

The days itinerary is listed below for your info, so you know when you need to be where...

08:15 Meet at Pease Pottage Service Station at the base of the M23.
08:20 Initial 'Welcome to the Event' greeting, and packs handed out.
08:30 Depart in convoy for Brighton (cruising speed 65mph)
09:15 Park up in one large parking block in Madiera Drive.
09:30-10:30 Big Breakfast in Madiera Cafe (b/fast + tea/coffee for £5 only)
10:30 General social events etc. start
11:30 Group signings of banner, and group photos for the forums

The parking is pay and display at this location and is £1 for an hour, £2 for two hours, £4 for four hours, or £7 for 11 hours (I would suggest for most people the £4 parking option will be sufficient). Your meal will be £5.00 per person.. so hopefully no shocks or surprises if you are on a budget

Just a quick update on the figures for you guys..

The Welcome Packs are just waiting on Jaguar info from Harwoods (due inside next few days) and the possible mystery sponsor.

Currently we have 47 cars coming along, and 59 attendees.

Our cars are covering the years 1968 through to 2014!

We have Jaguar, BMW, Ford, TVR, and tentatively a Noble coming along.

Harwoods Jaguar Brighton will have a showroom car there for us.

Tony from Harwoods & Kevin from the Automatic Gearbox Centre will both be there for any questions.

The owner of the Jag Gallery is opening for us for any members who want to have a look around the collection.

Our breakfast plus tea/coffee is fixed at £5 per person, *and* we get to take over a Bikers cafe :-)

You get to appear on the forums in the obligatory group photo shoots.

Hopefully you have a great day and will want to attend the May 2015 meet :-)