UK South East Meet Spring/Summer 2015 in Brighton

SteveSheldon

OK, yes I know this is a while off but the next Bi-Annual Brighton Convoy & Meet will be happening in May 2015!

The exact date has yet to be fixed and depends on a number of factors, but all the possible dates will be put up for a vote, as usual, to find the date that most people can make.

The event will have the format of a primary meet at Pease Pottage Services, with a convoy down to Madiera Drive, parking up in one huge block there for the main meet, prior to a fixed price big breakfast and the social events, photo shoots etc.

I am working hard on retaining our sponsors from the Winter meet, and will try to ensure we have industry attendees to answer any Jaguar sales or servicing questions you may have.

The last Spring/Summer meet attracted a lot of interest from tourists interested in the cars, and was a fantastic day all round, so it is well worth putting your name forward for. The more attendees we have the more interest I will be able to raise in sponsorship and industry attendance.

If you would like to check up on some of our recent Bi-Annual Convoy and Meet events please have a look here: UK South East Meet Spring/Summer 2014 in Brighton and here: UK South East Meet December 2014 in Brighton

Being a Spring/Summer meet this event will be exclusively Jaguar - if you have a car of another marque - don't worry - the next Winter meet will be open to all marques again.

If you would like to attend this convoy and meet please put your name forward and I will be happy to add you in. The event is free as such, as always, and will continue to be so, but there will be parking costs, and the cost of the fixed price breakfast on the day.

You can put a post up on this thread if you wish to attend, or you can email me at JaguarForumsUK@solidlinux.co.uk - either way I will happily add you in.. as usual I need to know if
you wish to attend just the main meet, or the met and the convoy, your car and year, and how many people will likely be travelling..

As always I will keep you guys updated as I go...

Come on, this is a chance to get your car out in the spring/summer give it a good clean and polish, meet up with all the people you see online, put names to faces and cars, have a chat with industry attendees about any problems or issues you have, enjoy a big breakfast, and a great day out - and all on a budget that has exact figures for those of you cautious about costs the same as me.

• Like 3

Just a quick update so you know where we are with this meet.

We definitely have Harwoods Jaguar Brighton on board for the Welcome Packs for this meet which is really great.

I have started enquiries with our other sponsors and industry attendees/speakers who kindly assisted us with the December meet to see if they would be happy to also support this spring/summer event.

And.. I am officially taking bookings for the event - so if you think you would enjoy a Jaguar type of Top Gear day, by the seaside with the Victorian promenades as the backdrop, enjoying a hearty breakfast with great conversation with other like minded Jaguar owners, industry attendees/speakers to ask sales and servicing questions of, the opportunity to be in a photo shoot of the event and have a great day please just put your name forward on here or email me at JaguarForumsUK@solidlinux.co.uk

OK, yes I know this is a while off but the next Bi-Annual Brighton Convoy & Meet will be happening in May 2015!

The event will have the format of a primary meet at Pease Pottage Services, with a convoy down to Madiera Drive, parking up in one huge block there for the main meet, prior to a fixed price big breakfast and the social events, photo shoots etc.

I am working hard on retaining our sponsors from the Winter meet, and will try to ensure we have industry attendees to answer any Jaguar sales or servicing questions you may have.

The last Spring/Summer meet attracted a lot of interest from tourists interested in the cars, and was a fantastic day all round, so it is well worth putting your name forward for. The more attendees we have the more interest I will be able to raise in sponsorship and industry attendance.

If you would like to check up on some of our recent Bi-Annual Convoy and Meet events please have a look here: UK South East Meet Spring/Summer 2014 in Brighton and here: UK South East Meet December 2014 in Brighton

Being a Spring/Summer meet this event will be exclusively Jaguar - if you have a car of another marque - don't worry - the next Winter meet will be open to all marques again.

If you would like to attend this convoy and meet please put your name forward and I will be happy to add you in. The event is free as such, as always, and will continue to be so, but there will be parking costs, and the cost of the fixed price breakfast on the day.

You can put a post up on this thread if you wish to attend, or you can email me at JaguarForumsUK@solidlinux.co.uk - either way I will happily add you in.. as usual I need to know if you wish to attend just the main meet, or the met and the convoy, your car and year, and how many people will likely be travelling..

This event will be happening on one of the following dates: 3rd, 10th, 17th or 24th of May 2015 - I will be putting the dates up for voting nearer the time.

Listed below are Car details plus occupants (inc driver) where we have the info...

Main Meet
SteveSheldon (JaguarForums.com) 2002 2.5 X-Type + 1
Brian R (JaguarForum.co.uk) 2007 STR + 1

Convoy
SteveSheldon
Brian R

Welcome Pack Sponsors:
Harwoods Jaguar - Harwoods Jaguar Brighton

We have some news regarding the meet:

Harwoods Jaguar Brighton, in addition to  being a Welcome Pack Sponsor, will also be bringing a showroom XE to the meet for us to look over.

MotorGeek have agreed in principle to be a Welcome Pack Sponsor again - I will update you as soon as I know more.

The last Spring/Summer meet attracted a lot of interest from tourists interested in the cars, and was a fantastic day all round, so it is
well worth putting your name forward for. The more attendees we have the more interest I will be able to raise in sponsorship and
industry attendance.

You can put a post up on this thread if you wish to attend, or you can email me at JaguarForumsUK@solidlinux.co.uk
- either way I will happily add you in.. as usual I need to know if you wish to attend just the main meet, or the met and the convoy,
your car and year, and how many people will likely be travelling..

This event will be happening on one of the following dates: 3rd, 10th, 17th or 24th of May 2015 - I will be putting the dates up for voting nearer the time.

Listed below are Car details plus occupants (inc driver) where we have the info.

Main Meet
Ngarara (JaguarForums.com) 2011 XFR 75 + 1

Convoy
SteveSheldon
Brian R
Ngarara

Welcome Pack Sponsors:

The last Spring/Summer meet attracted a lot of interest from tourists interested in the cars, and was a fantastic day all round, so it is
well worth putting your name forward for. The more attendees we have the more interest I will be able to raise in sponsorship and
industry attendance.

You can put a post up on this thread if you wish to attend, or you can email me at JaguarForumsUK@solidlinux.co.uk
- either way I will happily add you in.. as usual I need to know if you wish to attend just the main meet, or the met and the
convoy, your car and year, and how many people will likely be travelling..

Listed below are Car details plus occupants (inc driver) where we have the info.

Main Meet
Jubba (JaguarForums.com) 1968 Mk2 in Beige with Red Leather Interior

Convoy
SteveSheldon
Brian R
Ngarara
Jubba

Welcome Pack Sponsors:

industry attendance.

- either way I will happily add you in.. as usual I need to know if you wish to attend just the main meet, or the meet and the

Listed below are Car details plus occupants (inc driver) where we have the info...

Main Meet
Jubba (JaguarForums.com) 1968 Mk2 in Beige with Red Leather Interior
Dave Ingray (JaguarOwnerClub) 2002 STR + 1

Convoy
SteveSheldon
Brian R
Ngarara
Jubba
Dave Ingray

Welcome Pack Sponsors:

industry attendance.

- either way I will happily add you in.. as usual I need to know if you wish to attend just the main meet, or the met and the

This event will be happening on one of the following dates: 3rd, 10th, 17th or 24th of May 2015 - I will be putting the dates up for
voting nearer the time.

Main Meet
ClassicJagMan(JaguarForums.com) 1968 Mk2 in Beige with Red Leather Interior + 1
PaulCarr (JaguarForums.com) 2006 Stratstone XKR 4.2 Coupe + 1
Tovarish Chernokot (JaguarOwnersClub.com) 2000 S-Type + 1

Convoy
SteveSheldon
Brian R
Ngarara
ClassicJagMan
Dave Ingray
Paul Carr
Tovarish Chernokot

Welcome Pack Sponsors:

OK guys - at the end of this week I will be officially transferring my progress in everything from the December 2014 thread to this thread for our Spring/Summer meet.. so keep an eye on things as I have a few things I am working on currently for us :-)

The last Spring/Summer meet attracted a lot of interest from tourists interested in the cars, and was a fantastic day all round, so it
is well worth putting your name forward for. The more attendees we have the more interest I will be able to raise in sponsorship
and industry attendance.

If you would like to attend this convoy and meet please put your name forward and I will be happy to add you in. The event is free as such, as always, and will continue to be so, but there will be parking costs, and the cost of the fixed price breakfast on the
day.

This event will be happening on one of the following dates: 3rd, 10th, 17th or 24th of May 2015 - I will be putting the dates up for
voting nearer the time.

Main Meet
Ngarara (JaguarForums.com) 2011 XKR 75 + 1
CSJ (JaguarForums.com) 2006 2.2D X-Type + 1
Jokaboat (JaguarForums.com) 2010 3.0 XF Portfolio + 1
RGP (JaguarForums.com) 1984 HE V12 XJS + 1
MTL (JaguarForums.com) 2004 X-Type + 1
Andrew65 (JaguarOwnersClub.com) 2007 2.2D X-Type Estate + 1

12 Cars + 12 attendees

Convoy
SteveSheldon
Brian R
Ngarara
ClassicJagMan
Dave Ingray
Paul Carr
Tovarish Chernokot
Andrew65
CSJ
Jokaboat
MTL

11 Cars

Welcome Pack Sponsors:

- either way I will happily add you in.. as usual I need to know if you wish to attend just the main meet, or the meet and the convoy, your car and year, and how many people will likely be travelling..

Main Meet
CoralSteveAFC (JaguarOwnersClub.com) 2004 XK + 2
Ronnieg (JaguarForum.com) 2011 XF Lux 2.0TD + 2
Clifton94 (JaguarForum.com) 2007 XJR Portfolio + 1

15 Cars + 17 attendees

Convoy
SteveSheldon
Brian R
Ngarara
ClassicJagMan
Dave Ingray
Paul Carr
Tovarish Chernokot
Andrew65
CSJ
Jokaboat
MTL
CoralSteveAFC
Ronnieg
Clifton94

14 Cars

Welcome Pack Sponsors:

I am working hard on retaining our sponsors from the Winter meet, and will try to ensure we have industry attendees to answer any
Jaguar sales or servicing questions you may have.

If you would like to attend this convoy and meet please put your name forward and I will be happy to add you in. The event is free as such, as always, and will continue to be so, but there will be parking costs, and the cost of the fixed price breakfast on
the day.

- either way I will happily add you in.. as usual I need to know if you wish to attend just the main meet, or the met and the convoy, your car and year, and how many people will likely be travelling..

voting nearer the time.

Main Meet
Peugeot_Prince (via email) 2009 X-Type 2.2D + 4
Peter Bourne (via email) 2005 Black XK8 + 1

17 Cars + 22 attendees

Convoy
SteveSheldon
Brian R
Ngarara
ClassicJagMan
Dave Ingray
Paul Carr
Tovarish Chernokot
Andrew65
CSJ
Jokaboat
MTL
CoralSteveAFC
Ronnieg
Clifton94
Peugeot_Prince
Peter Bourne

16 Cars

Welcome Pack Sponsors:

The list is steadily growing for this event - if you have not signed up yet, and are unsure why not have a look at the threads for the May and December meets in 2014, and you will see we try our best to give you a fantastic Jaguar day out!

Also, those of you that received Welcome Packs at the December meet could you pm me with how you got on with the samples, then I can feed this back to the sponsors and it will hopefully help us to retain them.

Meanwhile, as always I will update you as I go with getting everything pulled together for this meet icon_smile.gif

I am working hard on retaining our sponsors from the Winter meet, and will try to ensure we have industry attendees to answer any
Jaguar sales or servicing questions you may have.

The last Spring/Summer meet attracted a lot of interest from tourists interested in the cars, and was a fantastic day all round, so
it is well worth putting your name forward for. The more attendees we have the more interest I will be able to raise in sponsorship and industry attendance.

Being a Spring/Summer meet this event will be exclusively Jaguar - if you have a car of another marque - don't worry - the next
Winter meet will be open to all marques again.

If you would like to attend this convoy and meet please put your name forward and I will be happy to add you in. The event is free
as such, as always, and will continue to be so, but there will be parking costs, and the cost of the fixed price breakfast on the day.

- either way I will happily add you in.. as usual I need to know if you wish to attend just the main meet, or the meet and the convoy, your car and year, and how many people will likely be travelling..

voting nearer the time.

Main Meet
Daniel 350 (JaguarForum.com) 2014 XF Saloon Premium Luxury 3.0D + 1
ReadingKev (JaguarForums.com) 2002 XK8 4.0 + 1

19 Cars + 24 attendees

Convoy
SteveSheldon
Brian R
Ngarara
ClassicJagMan
Dave Ingray
Paul Carr
Tovarish Chernokot
Andrew65
CSJ
Jokaboat
MTL
CoralSteveAFC
Ronnieg
Clifton94
Peugeot_Prince
Peter Bourne
Daniel 350
Readingkev

18 Cars

Welcome Pack Sponsors:

You can put a post up on this thread if you wish to attend, or you can email me at JaguarForumsUK@solidlinux.co.uk - either way I will happily add you in.. as usual I need to know if you wish to attend just the main meet, or the met and the convoy, your car and year, and how many people will likely be travelling..

Main Meet
Andy Ross (JaguarForum.com) 2004 S-Type Diesel SE + 2

20 Cars + 26 attendees

Convoy
SteveSheldon
Brian R
Ngarara
ClassicJagMan
Dave Ingray
Paul Carr
Tovarish Chernokot
Andrew65
CSJ
Jokaboat
MTL
CoralSteveAFC
Ronnieg
Clifton94
Peugeot_Prince
Peter Bourne
Daniel 350
Readingkev
Andy Ross

19 Cars

Welcome Pack Sponsors:

You can put a post up on this thread if you wish to attend, or you can email me at JaguarForumsUK@solidlinux.co.uk - either way I will happily add you in.. as usual I need to know if you wish to attend just the main meet, or the meet and the convoy, your car and year, and how many people will likely be travelling..

Main Meet

Reverand (JasguarOwnersClub.com) 2002 S-Type + 1
Andrew Lowe (JaguarForums.com) 1998 XJR + 1
BigTel (JaguarForum.com) ...... + 1

23 Cars + 29 attendees

Convoy
SteveSheldon
Brian R
Ngarara
ClassicJagMan
Dave Ingray
Paul Carr
Tovarish Chernokot
Andrew65
CSJ
Jokaboat
MTL
CoralSteveAFC
Ronnieg
Clifton94
Peugeot_Prince
Peter Bourne
Daniel 350
Readingkev
Andy Ross

BigTel
Reverand
Andrew Lowe

22 Cars

Welcome Pack Sponsors:

• 2 weeks later...

You can put a post up on this thread if you wish to attend, or you can email me at JaguarForumsUK@solidlinux.co.uk - either way I will happily add you in.. as usual I need to know if you wish to attend just the main meet, or the meet and the convoy, your car and year, and how many people will likely be travelling..

Main Meet

Reverand (JasguarOwnersClub.com) 2002 S-Type + 1
Andrew Lowe (JaguarForums.com) 1998 XJR + 1
BigTel (JaguarForum.com) ...... + 1
Sussex Al (JaguarForums.com) 1998 XKR Coupe + 2

24 Cars + 31 attendees

Convoy
SteveSheldon
Brian R
Ngarara
ClassicJagMan
Dave Ingray
Paul Carr
Tovarish Chernokot
Andrew65
CSJ
Jokaboat
MTL
CoralSteveAFC
Ronnieg
Clifton94
Peugeot_Prince
Peter Bourne
Daniel 350
Readingkev
Andy Ross

BigTel
Reverand
Andrew Lowe
Big Al

23 Cars

Speakers/Industry Attendees:
Tony from Harwoods Jaguar
Kevin from The Automatic Gearbox Centre

Welcome Pack Sponsors:

Hi Guys,

Well, I haven't been resting on things, and I do now have some good news for you regarding one of our welcome pack sponsors - I have been in discussions with them for a while since our last event and have negotiated a discount with them, for meet attendees.

I must stress that this is in no way associated with this or any other forum directly, as the forums all have their own sponsors and I have no wish to infringe on things, or step on toes, which is why this is specifically for meet attendees icon_smile.gif

With the official disclaimer out of the way I can give you the details..

At our last convoy and meet, we received a sample of a 1900:1 car shampoo which has proved really popular with attendees that tried it. I have been discussing this with Car-Chem and they have agreed to offer meet attendees a 12% discount on all products purchased from them.

Their website is www.car-chem.com and you need to enter a discount code at the checkout of 'jaguar12'
(all in lowercase). They supply accessories and cleaning chemicals. Their only proviso is that if you use the discount to purchase accessories please also order cleaning chemicals at the same time.

I hope this deal is of use to you guys, and that you are able to take advantage of it - I hope that as I work on things here we are able to make the convoy and meet more than just a regular event for every one icon_smile.gif

Come on guys - why not guarantee yourself and your car a great day out by the seaside - something to look forward to through these dark and damp days? A chance to be part of a convoy making a huge Jaguar impact as it arrives at the main meet, a chance to meet everyone you see on the forums, have a great morning with a big breakfast, and social events.

Harwoods Jaguar will be there with maybe 2 brand new XE's to check out, The Automatic Gearbox Centre will be in attendance to answer all your transmission queries. It's going to be a big day... why not sign up now by posting on here, or dropping me an email at JaguarForumsUK@solidlinux.co.uk ? I will update the thread on here as we go, as I manage to organise more into the day :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Main Meet