UK South East Meet Spring/Summer 2015 in Brighton

SteveSheldon

OK, yes I know this is a while off but the next Bi-Annual Brighton Convoy & Meet will be happening in May 2015!

The event will have the format of a primary meet at Pease Pottage Services, with a convoy down to Madiera Drive, parking up in one huge block there for the main meet, prior to a fixed price big breakfast and the social events, photo shoots etc.

I am working hard on retaining our sponsors from the Winter meet, and will try to ensure we have industry attendees to answer any Jaguar sales or servicing questions you may have.

The last Spring/Summer meet attracted a lot of interest from tourists interested in the cars, and was a fantastic day all round, so it is well worth putting your name forward for. The more attendees we have the more interest I will be able to raise in sponsorship and industry attendance.

If you would like to check up on some of our recent Bi-Annual Convoy and Meet events please have a look here: UK South East Meet Spring/Summer 2014 in Brighton and here: UK South East Meet December 2014 in Brighton

Being a Spring/Summer meet this event will be exclusively Jaguar - if you have a car of another marque - don't worry - the next Winter meet will be open to all marques again.

If you would like to attend this convoy and meet please put your name forward and I will be happy to add you in. The event is free as such, as always, and will continue to be so, but there will be parking costs, and the cost of the fixed price breakfast on the day.

You can put a post up on this thread if you wish to attend, or you can email me at JaguarForumsUK@solidlinux.co.uk - either way I will happily add you in.. as usual I need to know if you wish to attend just the main meet, or the met and the convoy, your car and year, and how many people will likely be travelling..

This event will be happening on one of the following dates: 3rd, 10th, 17th or 24th of May 2015 - I will be putting the dates up for voting nearer the time.

Listed below are Car details plus occupants (inc driver) where we have the info.

Main Meet

SteveSheldon (JaguarForums.com) 2002 2.5 X-Type +
Brian R (JaguarForum.co.uk) 2007 STR + 1
Ngarara (JaguarForums.com) 2011 XKR 75 + 1
ClassicJagMan(JaguarForums.com) 1968 Mk2 in Beige with Red Leather Interior + 1
Dave Ingray (JaguarOwnerClub) 2002 STR + 1
PaulCarr (JaguarForums.com) 2006 Stratstone XKR 4.2 Coupe + 1
Tovarish Chernokot (JaguarOwnersClub.com) 2000 S-Type + 1
CSJ (JaguarForums.com) 2006 2.2D X-Type + 1
Jokaboat (JaguarForums.com) 2010 3.0 XF Portfolio + 1
RGP (JaguarForums.com) 1984 HE V12 XJS + 1
MTL (JaguarForums.com) 2004 X-Type + 1
Andrew65 (JaguarOwnersClub.com) 2007 2.2D X-Type Estate + 1
CoralSteveAFC (JaguarOwnersClub.com) 2004 XK + 2
Ronnieg (JaguarForum.com) 2011 XF Lux 2.0TD + 2
Clifton94 (JaguarForum.com) 2007 XJR Portfolio + 1
Peugeot_Prince (via email) 2009 X-Type 2.2D + 4
Peter Bourne (via email) 2005 Black XK8 + 1
Daniel 350 (JaguarForum.com) 2014 XF Saloon Premium Luxury 3.0D + 1
ReadingKev (JaguarForums.com) 2002 XK8 4.0 + 1
Andy Ross (JaguarForum.com) 2004 S-Type Diesel SE + 2

Reverand (JaguarOwnersClub.com) 2002 S-Type + 1
Andrew Lowe (JaguarForums.com) 1998 XJR + 1
BigTel (JaguarForum.com) ...... + 1
Sussex Al (JaguarForums.com) 1998 XKR Coupe + 2

KGB (JaguarOwnersClub.com) 2006 STR + 1
Jgstr (JaguarOwnersClub.com)
2004 S-Type + 1
Tom Nicholson (via email) 2005 S-Type 2.7D + 2
BraveBart (JaguarForum.com) 2008 XKR 4.2 Coupe +2
HarleyJagMan (JaguarForums.com) 1994 XJS 4.0 Convertible + 1
Mark Silvester (JaguarForums.com) 2010 XF 3.0 Premium Luxury S + 1

30 Cars + 39 attendees

Convoy

SteveSheldon
Brian R
Ngarara
ClassicJagMan
Dave Ingray
Paul Carr
Tovarish Chernokot
Andrew65
CSJ
Jokaboat
MTL
CoralSteveAFC
Ronnieg
Clifton94
Peugeot_Prince
Peter Bourne
Daniel 350
Readingkev
Andy Ross

BigTel
Reverand
Andrew Lowe
Big Al
KGB
Jgstr
Tom Nicholson
BraveBart
HarleyJagMan
Mark Silvester

29 Cars

Speakers/Industry Attendees:
Tony from Harwoods Jaguar
Kevin from The Automatic Gearbox Centre

Welcome Pack Sponsors:
Harwoods Jaguar - Harwoods Jaguar Brighton

Just to update you a little (and yes it is just a little - but I try to keep you upto date as I go with things :-)) I am currently in discussions with two small local companies that supply sevices we all use, with a view to them attending officially to answer your questions and queries at the main meet. When I know more I will let you know...

Hi Mike. Coral & Steve here. We live in Hove. If you are looking for somewhere to stay in the Brighton area then we recommend our mate Richard Torres's business.

http://www.onebroadstreet.com/

Look forward to meeting you. Please be aware that Brighton is a nightmare for parking and permits will be needed. If you require any assistance in this regard we would be more than happy to assist you.

• Like 1

Hi Mike,

Thankyou for your post.. I will add you into the list of attendees for this event.

Please keep an eye on this thread as I will update it as we go..

Currently we have 32 vehicles signed up for this, 2 industry attendees, with hopefully 2 more that I am talking to at the moment.. all keen to offer you the best advice, and pricing out there on car cleaning, maintaining, servicing and buying (Yes I wish - Santa failed me dismally with the request for an XJ this Christmas :-( ) and hopefully Welcome Packs full of samples and other goodies you and your car will be able to make good use of, plus the usual big breakfast deal and of course the chance to meet everyone you see online - a great social event.. We should even have hopefully one or maybe two showroom XE's there literally just a few weeks after delivery to Harwoods Jaguar!

I have to get myself geared up a little more for this, but in the next two weeks I will hopefully have the info from Brighton & Hove Highway Events as to which of the Sundays in May are available for us, and I will then put it up to the vote to see which date the majority can make it on.. Once we have that date fixed I can hopefully get the local papers involved, tourist board advertising etc sorted...

I am forever the pesimistic optomist (not even sure that is a phrase) but I am hoping with this being a Summer meet that we will be looking at approx 40-50 cars as a realistic number on the day - so it should be a great day for everyone with cars to see, breakfasts to munch, sample packs to dig through, conversation, and maybe even track down a good deal on your next Jaguar, even try out the new XE! :-)

The next Bi-Annual Brighton Convoy & Meet will be happening in May 2015, which is just 12 weeks away!!

The event will have the format of a primary meet at Pease Pottage Services, with a convoy down to Madiera Drive, parking up in one huge block there for the main meet, prior to a fixed price big breakfast and the social events, photo shoots etc.

I am working hard on retaining our sponsors from the Winter meet, and will try to ensure we have industry attendees to answer any Jaguar sales or servicing questions you may have.

The last Spring/Summer meet attracted a lot of interest from tourists interested in the cars, and was a fantastic day all round, so it is well worth putting your name forward for. The more attendees we have the more interest I will be able to raise in sponsorship and industry attendance.

If you would like to check up on some of our recent Bi-Annual Convoy and Meet events please have a look here: UK South East Meet Spring/Summer 2014 in Brighton and here: UK South East Meet December 2014 in Brighton

Being a Spring/Summer meet this event will be exclusively Jaguar - if you have a car of another marque - don't worry - the next Winter meet will be open to all marques again.

If you would like to attend this convoy and meet please put your name forward and I will be happy to add you in. The event is free as such, as always, and will continue to be so, but there will be parking costs, and the cost of the fixed price breakfast on the day.

You can put a post up on this thread if you wish to attend, or you can email me at JaguarForumsUK@solidlinux.co.uk - either way I will happily add you in.. as usual I need to know if you wish to attend just the main meet, or the met and the convoy, your car and year, and how many people will likely be travelling..

This event will be happening on one of the following dates: 3rd, 10th, 17th or 24th of May 2015 - I will be putting the dates up for voting nearer the time.

Listed below are Car details plus occupants (inc driver) where we have the info.

Main Meet
SteveSheldon (JaguarForums.com) 2002 2.5 X-Type + 1

2004 S-Type + 1
Mark Silvester (JaguarForums.com) 2014 XJ Portfolio LWB in Italian racing red + 1

SuperKitten (JaguarForum.com) 2002 X-Type 2.5 + 1
Mike666 (JaguarOwnersClub.com) 2005 X-Type 2.0 + 1

32 Cars + 41 attendees

Convoy
SteveSheldon
Brian R
Ngarara
ClassicJagMan
Dave Ingray
Paul Carr
Tovarish Chernokot
Andrew65
CSJ
Jokaboat
MTL
CoralSteveAFC
Ronnieg
Clifton94
Peugeot_Prince
Peter Bourne
Daniel 350
Readingkev
Andy Ross

BigTel
Reverand
Andrew Lowe
Big Al
KGB
Jgstr
Tom Nicholson
BraveBart
HarleyJagMan
Mark Silvester
SuperKitten
Mike666

31 Cars

Welcome Pack Sponsors:

The next Bi-Annual Brighton Convoy & Meet will be happening in May 2015, which is just 12 weeks away!!

I am working hard on retaining our sponsors from the Winter meet, and will try to ensure we have industry attendees to
answer any Jaguar sales or servicing questions you may have.

Being a Spring/Summer meet this event will be exclusively Jaguar - if you have a car of another marque - don't worry - the
next Winter meet will be open to all marques again.

This event will be happening on one of the following dates: 3rd, 10th, 17th or 24th of May 2015 - I will be putting the
dates up for voting nearer the time.

Main Meet
SteveSheldon (JaguarForums.com) 2002 2.5 X-Type + 4 (family coming this time!)

2004 S-Type + 1
Mark Silvester (JaguarForums.com) 20
14 XJ Portfolio LWB in Italian racing red + 1
PabloJag (via email) XKR Mk 1 + 2

33 Cars + 46 attendees

Convoy
SteveSheldon
Brian R
Ngarara
ClassicJagMan
Dave Ingray
Paul Carr
Tovarish Chernokot
Andrew65
CSJ
Jokaboa
MTL
CoralSteveAFC
Ronnieg
Clifton94
Peugeot_Prince
Peter Bourne
Daniel 350
Readingkev
Andy Ross

BigTel
Reverand
Andrew Lowe
Big Al
KGB
Jgstr
Tom Nicholson
BraveBart
HarleyJagMan
Mark Silvester
SuperKitten
Mike666
PabloJag

32 Cars

Welcome Pack Sponsors:

Just to let you know I am now officially waiting on Brighton & Hove Highway Events team to supply which dates in May will be available for us - as soon as I have the dates I'll put them up for the vote to see which date the most of us can make... no updates of mention about the additional industry attendees, or sponsorship at this time but keep an eye on this space :-)

OK guys, I'm working on the Welcome Packs, and whilst I cannot be specific I am pretty sure you guys will find them of interest on the day with one named sponsor adding to the packs, and one unnamed sponsor :-) I am quite relieved if honest as I really did not want to go back to the packs we had on our first and second Brighton meets :-)

I have been on the phone with Harwoods Jaguar today, and have had a look at the likely dates for our May event.

I am waiting on a hard and fast confirmation from the Brighton & Hove Highway Events team but believe the possible dates we have are 10th, 17th, and 24th of May.

Can we have a show of hands as to the date that best suits the majority of people, then I can put that forward as the preferred date?

10th May : SS,NG
17th May : SS,NG
24th May : SS,NG

Gave up waiting  sooo... Just off the phone from Brighton & Hove Highway Events .... and things are apparently much simpler for us... 

The Classic Car Run is on the 31st, an MG meet on the 10th, and a Mini meet on the 17th May...

The window for road closure booking has passed which guarantees us one specific slot which we can grab with both hands and make fantastic use of - our convoy and meet sandwiched between Classic, MG, and Mini meets.

Our event date is as of now the 24th of May 2015!

If I can advertise this correctly it is going to be one very big day :-)

The next Bi-Annual Brighton Convoy & Meet will be happening the 24th of May 2015, which is just 14 weeks away!!

The event will have the format of a primary meet at Pease Pottage Services, with a convoy down to Madiera Drive at a steady 65mph, parking up in one huge block there for the main meet, prior to a fixed price big breakfast and the social events, photo shoots etc.

We have Harwoods Jaguar and an unknown/unlisted sponsor for our Welcome Packs this meet, and am working hard to ensure we have industry attendees to answer any Jaguar sales or servicing, or general car care related questions you may have.

The last Spring/Summer meet attracted a lot of interest from tourists interested in our cars and the brand, and was a fantastic day all round, so it is well worth putting your name forward for. The more attendees we have the more interest I will be able to raise in sponsorship and industry attendance.

Additionally this year we are sandwiched in the middle of a month of MG, Mini, and Clasic Car Meet days so I am sure our meet will raise a lot of interest... esp with one or two brand new showroom XE's there, literally *just* delivered to Harwoods Brighton, hopefully in attendance on the day!!

If you haven't been before and would like to check up on some of our recent Bi-Annual Convoy and Meet events please have a look here: UK South East Meet Spring/Summer 2014 in Brighton and here: UK South East Meet December 2014 in Brighton

If you would like to attend this convoy and meet please put your name forward and I will be happy to add you in.

You can put a post up on this thread if you wish to attend, or you can email me at JaguarForumsUK@solidlinux.co.uk - either way I will happily add you in.. as usual I need to know if you wish to attend just the main meet, or the meet and the convoy, your car and year, and how many people will likely be travelling in the car..

The itinerary, parking, & fixed price breakfast costs will be listed in the next few weeks so there are no surprises for those of us on a budget - but the event itself as such is FREE and will remain so Listed below are Car details plus occupants (inc driver) where we have the info...

Main Meet

2004 S-Type + 1

33 Cars + 46 attendees

Convoy
SteveSheldon
Brian R
Ngarara
ClassicJagMan
Dave Ingray
Paul Carr
Tovarish Chernokot
Andrew65
CSJ
Jokaboat
MTL
CoralSteveAFC
Ronnieg
Clifton94
Peugeot_Prince
Peter Bourne
Daniel 350
Readingkev
Andy Ross

BigTel
Reverand
Andrew Lowe
Big Al
KGB
Jgstr
Tom Nicholson
BraveBart
HarleyJagMan
Mark Silvester
SuperKitten
Mike666
PabloJag

32 Cars

Welcome Pack Sponsors:

OK I'm on a roll here and have now got to a point where I can't do more until early next week..

I have been in touch with:

The Automatic Gearbox Centre and confirmed they are OK for our final date - it will be Kevin coming along who is an incredible transmission knowledge source to tap into.

and Harwoods Jaguar discussing the Welcome Pack sponsorship they are kindly doing for us, and checking their availability for the date - I will know more details etc. about this on Monday.

I have listened to everyone and have made a block booking for the big breakfast at The Madiera - which is a Harvester.. they cannot make an official booking at weekends, but will set out additional tables for us
to ensure we can all fit in and the price is fixed at £4.99 per person icon_smile.gif and they are expecting around 50 of us.

Our mystery Welcome Pack sponsor is confirmed and happy to add to our Welcome Packs on the day.

That is it, nothing more I can do for us until Monday now... once we have Harwoods Jaguar confirmed onboard for the date the next thing is the advertising. I do have some new trade press places I have located that we can advertise free this meet that will hopefully help, and I will be having a good push at the local press - one year they will have to give in and attend icon_smile.gif

Anyone who is thinking about coming along but hasn't put their name down please do - it's going to be a great day, themed on our cars, but family friendly (yes my wife has agreed to come along this year plus our two children) guaranteed..

We should have goodie bags, car specialists with us for all those odd questions you have not known who to ask, a large convoy, a big breakfast of all you can eat, photo shoots and of course a chance to meet everyone you see online and have a great day!

So go on.... why not put yourself forward for it?

I have just had confirmation from Harwoods Jaguar that they are OK for the 24th of May :-) so over the next week or two I will start getting the advertising organised..

Any one who is thinking about whether to come along or not - why not, there is lots to gain, and nothing to lose..

We have a large convoy meeting at Pease Pottage Services, with Welcome Packs, and goodies to hand out... on arriving in Brighton people will see a huge cavalcade of Jaguars of which you can be a part!

There will be a big fixed price breakfast at less than a fiver, a chance for everyone to get to know one another and socialise. There will be industry attendees there from Harwoods Jaguar, and the Automatic Gearbox Centre - and I am hoping a couple more - there to answer your questions and advise you on problems or issues.

There will be the photo shoots, tourists checking out our cars, an opportunity to check over, and possibly test drive (if we are lucky) the brand new, few weeks old showroom XE's that Harwoods Jaguar will have at the meet for us.

And all this is happening right on the seafront at Brighton, our meet is slotted between MG, Mini & Classic Car meets all in the same month.. we have the Victorian promenades as our backdrop, and loads of family orientated attractions around us from the beach, to the pier, and the shopping centre..

And most importantly this is a great social event, meeting everyone you see online and having a great day out!

The next Bi-Annual Brighton Convoy & Meet will be happening the 24th of May 2015, which is just 13 (yes, lucky 13!) weeks away!!

The event will have the format of a primary meet at Pease Pottage Services, with a convoy down to Madiera Drive at a steady 65mph, parking up in one huge block there for the main meet, prior to a fixed price big breakfast and the social events, photo shoots etc.

We have Harwoods Jaguar and an unknown/unlisted sponsor for our Welcome Packs this meet, and am working hard to ensure
we have industry attendees to answer any Jaguar sales or servicing, or general car care related questions you may have.

The last Spring/Summer meet attracted a lot of interest from tourists interested in our cars and the brand, and was a fantastic day all round, so it is well worth putting your name forward for. The more attendees we have the more interest I will be able to raise in
sponsorship and industry attendance.

Additionally this year we are sandwiched in the middle of a month of MG, Mini, and Clasic Car Meet days so I am sure our meet will raise a lot of interest... esp with one or two brand new showroom XE's there, literally *just* delivered to Harwoods Brighton, hopefully in attendance on the day!!

If you haven't been before and would like to check up on some of our recent Bi-Annual Convoy and Meet events please have a look here: UK South East Meet Spring/Summer 2014 in Brighton and here: UK South East Meet December 2014 in Brighton

If you would like to attend this convoy and meet please put your name forward and I will be happy to add you in.

You can put a post up on this thread if you wish to attend, or you can email me at JaguarForumsUK@solidlinux.co.uk - either way I will happily add you in.. as usual I need to know if you wish to attend just the main meet, or the meet and the convoy, your car and year, and how many people will likely be travelling in the car..

The itinerary, parking, & fixed price breakfast costs will be listed in the next few weeks so there are no surprises for those of us on a
budget - but the event itself as such is FREE and will remain so.

I am working on the advertising with VisitBrighton, newspapers, magazines as you read and will update you as I go...

Listed below are Car details plus occupants (inc driver) where we have the info...

Main Meet

2004 S-Type + 1

32 Cars + 45 attendees

Convoy
SteveSheldon
Brian R
Ngarara
ClassicJagMan
Dave Ingray
Paul Carr
Tovarish Chernokot
Andrew65
CSJ
Jokaboat
MTL
CoralSteveAFC
Ronnieg
Clifton94
Peugeot_Prince
Peter Bourne
Daniel 350
Readingkev
Andy Ross

BigTel
Reverand
Andrew Lowe
Big Al
KGB
Jgstr
Tom Nicholson
BraveBart
Mark Silvester
SuperKitten
Mike666
PabloJag

31 Cars

Welcome Pack Sponsors:

Just to update you - VisitBrighton.com the official Brighton tourism website, should be listing us inside the next day or so, I am waiting to hear back from JaguarWorld Monthly if they will carry a mention of our event, and am in progress with Classic & Sports Car Magazine to try to get us in their events diary... any successful advertising placements I'll let you guys know..

Ok time for a summary for those of you who have lost track of things, or are wondering if you should come along, or maybe instead have a lie-in and watch breakfast TV on the day.

We currently have:

32 vehicles (so far) covering Jaguar production from 1968 through to 2014, with brand new showroom XE's due to join us on the day!

Free Welcome Packs with a select range of info and goodies for you.

A fixed price breakfast for less than a fiver (cheaper than last year!)

Car industry attendees there to answer your technical queries.

A chance to socialise with the people you know so well on the forums.

Exchange problems & fixes.. solving that car issue you can't quite figure out.

Get to see a huge range of Jaguars with the backdrop of the victorian promenades on the Brighton seafront,

This event is suitable for everyone - I will be bringing my family along this year as Brighton pier is just metres from our meet location, arcades, The Lanes, the main shopping centre making it great for everyone from diehard petrolheads through to my nine year old son and younger.

Sooo much going on - why do anything else? The event is FREE to everyone - the only costs being the fixed price breakfast and the parking - even those costs will be listed when the itinerary goes online so those of us on a budget know exactly what we need to pay out on the day, no surprises! There is nothing hidden with this event - especially not the fact that is will be a great day out!!

So go on, why not sign yourself up by posting on this thread, or just emailing me at JaguarForumsUK@solidlinux.co.uk

The next Bi-Annual Brighton Convoy & Meet will be happening the 24th of May 2015, which is just 13 (yes, lucky 13!) weeks away!!

We have Harwoods Jaguar and an unknown/unlisted sponsor for our Welcome Packs this meet, and am working hard to ensure we have industry attendees to answer any Jaguar sales or servicing, or general car care related questions you may have.

The last Spring/Summer meet attracted a lot of interest from tourists interested in our cars and the brand, and was a fantastic day all round, so it is well worth putting your name forward for. The more attendees we have the more interest I will be able to raise in sponsorship and industry attendance.

The itinerary, parking, & fixed price breakfast costs will be listed in the next few weeks so there are no surprises for those of us on a budget - but the event itself as such is FREE and will remain so.

I am working on the advertising with VisitBrighton, newspapers, magazines as you read and will update you as I go...

Main Meet

2004 S-Type + 1

Fred Bone (JEC) XF + 1
Judith Bone (JEC) X-Type + 1
Robertch636 (Pistonheads) 1999 XKR Convertible + 2
Sussex Al (JaguarForums.com) 1998 XKR 4.0 V8 Supercharged + 1
Medic-One (Pistonheads.com) 2006 STR + 1

37 Cars + 51 attendees

Convoy
SteveSheldon
Brian R
Ngarara
ClassicJagMan
Dave Ingray
Paul Carr
Tovarish Chernokot
Andrew65
CSJ
Jokaboat
MTL
CoralSteveAFC
Ronnieg
Clifton94
Peugeot_Prince
Peter Bourne
Daniel 350
Readingkev
Andy Ross

BigTel
Reverand
Andrew Lowe
Big Al
KGB
Jgstr
Tom Nicholson
BraveBart
Mark Silvester
SuperKitten
Mike666
PabloJag
Fred Bone
Judith Bone
Robertch636
Sussex Al
Medic-One

36 Cars

Welcome Pack Sponsors:

OK just a quick update.. as you will be aware we are now recognised as an official event by Brighton & Hove Council and East Sussex County Council - both of them listing our event..

I am still waiting to see if I get any response from the Brighton Argus, and a couple of other advertising locations.

I am currently working on the Industry Attendees side of things and seeing what additional interest there is out there for supporting our event - I will let you know as I go with these.

I also have an idea for a new additional event at the meet - but am not sure if I can get it though for us yet.. something we haven't done before and again it's something you'll like.. I will let you know in the next week or so if I can pull it off for us..

That's all so far - just one last comment is that the external advertising seems to be bringing a lot of guest visitors to the master
thread which I am hoping is a good sign that not only will we have a good show of people attending, but also of those who want to see what we are about :-)

Here's a few stats for those of you that are curious :-) bearing in mind that I am not known for my mathematical accuracy..

We currently have the following models attending:
Mk2, S-Type, STR, XF, XFR-100, XJ, XJR, XJS, XK, XKR, XK8 plus of course the baby Jag the X-Type

The most popular, if you can go by numbers attending, is a tie between X-Types and XKR's with eight each, closely followed by the S-Type with seven attending..

The oldest car we have coming is the 1968 Mk2 which is in far, far, better condition than my 2002 X-Type, and the most recent car(s) will be the showroom XE's which will be just weeks old.

The next Bi-Annual Brighton Convoy & Meet will be happening the 24th of May 2015, which is just 12 weeks away!!

We have Harwoods Jaguar and an unknown/unlisted sponsor for our Welcome Packs this meet, and am working hard to ensure
we have industry attendees to answer any Jaguar sales or servicing, or general car care related questions you may have.

The last Spring/Summer meet attracted a lot of interest from tourists interested in our cars and the brand, and was a fantastic day all round, so it is well worth putting your name forward for. The more attendees we have the more interest I will be able to raise in
sponsorship and industry attendance.

The itinerary, parking, & fixed price breakfast costs will be listed in the next few weeks so there are no surprises for those of us on a
budget - but the event itself as such is FREE and will remain so.

I am working on the advertising with VisitBrighton, newspapers, magazines as you read and will update you as I go... noting we are
already listed officially with Brighton & Hove & East Sussex Councils!

Main Meet

2004 S-Type +

Fred Bone (JEC) XF + 1
Judith Bone (JEC) X-Type + 1
Robertch636 (Pistonheads) 1999 XKR Convertible + 2
Sussex Al (JaguarForums.com) 1998 XKR 4.0 V8 Supercharged + 1
Medic-One (Pistonheads.com) 2006 STR + 1
Drainpipe (JaguarForum.co.uk) 2010 XK 5.0 Portfolio Conv. + 2

38 Cars + 53 attendees

Convoy
SteveSheldon
Brian R
Ngarara
ClassicJagMan
Dave Ingray
Paul Carr
Tovarish Chernokot
Andrew65
CSJ
Jokaboat
MTL
CoralSteveAFC
Ronnieg
Clifton94
Peugeot_Prince
Peter Bourne
Daniel 350
Readingkev
Andy Ross

BigTel
Reverand
Andrew Lowe
Big Al
KGB
Jgstr
Tom Nicholson
BraveBart
Mark Silvester
SuperKitten
Mike666
PabloJag
Fred Bone
Judith Bone
Robertch636
Sussex Al
Medic-One
Drainpipe

37 Cars

Welcome Pack Sponsors:

OK guys - latest meet news for you.. the XE(s) that will be attending our event on the 24th, are due to be road registered on the 18th of May and will be just days old!!

On the day Tony will bring his diary with him and take bookings for test drives of the new XE, possibly from Sunday 7th of June.. giving you the chance to be amongst the first to drive this brand new XE model!