Air vent style mount for Tomtom XXL Satnav

oliver's dad

Thanks very much Steve, never seen these before but seems like the Proclip Centre Mount is just what I'm looking for.  It will sit just where I want it in respect of the 'hidden' cable feed too.  Will let you know how I get on.   Graham

Hi again Steve.  Thanks for the pics. I've decided I'd also like to use the bracket (which clips over the top and bottom of the dash surrounding the vents) but marry it with the cradle and swivel to actually hold my XXL satnav - and I see they also make a dedicated kit containing just those pieces too.  So, looking very hopeful, and will try and contact them/place my order over the weekend or early next week.  Thanks again, will let you know how it turns out.   Graham

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Steve.  The Pro Clip and Tomtom XXL Cradle arrived the other day and, thanks to you, I'm absolutely delighted with them.  Perfect fit (down to Swedish design and manufacture no doubt) and superb positioning have solved my problem completely.  Fitted in a matter of minutes too.  Thanks again...great find.   Graham

1 hour ago, oliver's dad said:

Hi Steve.  The Pro Clip and Tomtom XXL Cradle arrived the other day and, thanks to you, I'm absolutely delighted with them.  Perfect fit (down to Swedish design and manufacture no doubt) and superb positioning have solved my problem completely.  Fitted in a matter of minutes too.  Thanks again...great find.   Graham

It is about the best design I have seen. No drilling or sticky patches to fit it either. Glad you like it and glad I could help you.

Cheers,

Steve...