- New Premium Black Pack: Enhances I-PACE’s visual impact and presence with combination of the Black Pack, new Gloss Black 22-inch wheels, rear spoiler and air suspension. Ostuni White metallic paint is also now available
- Amazon Alexa: Jaguar I-PACE now has Alexa, enabling drivers to control navigation and music, manage calendars, hear news, check the weather and control smart home devices – just by asking
- Seamless integration with Pivi Pro: Makes voice control simple and intuitive so customers can connect to more of their world – while keeping their hands on the wheel and their eyes on the road
- Interact with your I-PACE from anywhere: From checking your range to making sure the doors are locked, you can ask the Jaguar Remote Skill for Alexa. This is also available on all Jaguar models with the Pivi Pro and Touch Pro infotainment systems (UK and US customers only)
- Alexa integrated across the Jaguar range: In addition to I-PACE, all new Jaguar models equipped with Pivi Pro will come with Alexa
- Available now: More than 55,000 existing owners of compatible Jaguar models with Pivi Pro will receive Alexa via a software-over-the-air update
The Jaguar I-PACE now offers more driver-focused technology and new Premium Black Pack option to enhance its multi-award-winning design
Customers who wish to enhance the I-PACE’s multi-award-winning design can now choose the new Premium Black Pack option, giving I-PACE even more visual impact and presence. This brings a Gloss Black finish to the grille, grille surround, side window surrounds, door mirror caps and rear badges, together with striking 22-inch ‘Style 5056’ split-spoke wheels finished in Gloss Black, a rear spoiler and air suspension.
I-PACE is also now available in Ostuni White for the first time. This beautiful metallic finish joins the existing range of solid, metallic and premium metallic paints.
The all-electric performance SUV becomes the first Jaguar to feature Amazon Alexa voice control. Seamlessly integrated, it brings the familiar Alexa experience to the I-PACE and provides natural voice interaction with the Pivi Pro infotainment system’s features including navigation, media playback, phone calls, and compatible smart devices. Following its debut on I-PACE, all new Jaguars with Pivi Pro will come with Alexa.
Requests such as ‘Alexa, navigate me to home’, ‘Alexa, play my chill-out playlist’ and ‘Alexa show me nearby coffee shops’ can all be done by voice. You can also check the news, the weather and manage your schedule or shopping list – just by asking.
Existing owners of I-PACE models with Pivi Pro are among more than 55,000 Jaguar customers to have been offered Alexa in a software-over-the-air update. Owners will be notified via a message displayed in their vehicle’s touchscreen.
"The seamless integration of Amazon Alexa with our Pivi Pro infotainment system gives customers simple, intuitive voice control of regularly used features, making the driving experience even more enjoyable. The fact we can also offer this new feature to existing customers proves the value of our software-over-the-air-updates.
ALEX HESLOP - DIRECTOR OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING, JAGUAR LAND ROVER
"Customers around the world interact with Alexa billions of times each week, making life easier, more productive, and more fun. We’re excited to deliver that same delightful, convenient experience to Jaguar customers – and because Alexa is always getting smarter, new features and capabilities will be added over time and delivered to their vehicles automatically."
CHRISTIAN MENTZ - HEAD OF ALEXA AUTOMOTIVE INTERNATIONAL
The Alexa voice experience is intuitive to use, making it easy for customers to operate while keeping their hands on the wheel and eyes on the road. Alexa even makes it possible to control compatible smart home features such as heating and lighting from your I-PACE. You only have to ask: ‘Alexa, set the living room temperature to 20 degrees’, for example.
UK customers will also be able to control and check on their I-PACE wherever they are using the Jaguar Remote Skill on any Alexa-enabled device. ‘Alexa, ask Jaguar to check my range’, ‘Alexa, ask Jaguar if my car is fully charged’ or ‘Alexa, ask Jaguar if my doors are locked’ are just some of the features customers can use. In addition to all other Jaguar models with Pivi Pro, this functionality is also available to customers in these markets with vehicles equipped with the Touch Pro infotainment system.
As well as Alexa, the I-PACE offers a wealth of smart technologies to make journeys simpler and more enjoyable. The Smartphone Pack with wireless Apple CarPlay® is standard. Wireless Android Auto™ is also standard. In addition, Pivi Pro can connect two phones simultaneously, and an optional wireless device charging pad beneath the centre console features a signal booster to improve network reception and Wi-Fi.
And before the journey even begins, the I-PACE’s Preferred Charging Period feature enables customers to set a desired start and finish time for charging – helping them take advantage of the reduced rate electricity tariffs available in many markets. It can also let them set a specific state-of-charge they want the battery to reach – 80 per cent, for example.