Jump to content

window trim

Recommended Posts

hi anyone know a part number or a name for this piece of trim? its fits on the end of the rear quarter window right next to the door and basically fits on the end of the rubber seal its only a couple of cms long

sorry cant upload picture

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...