Jump to content

Auto gearbox oil radiator hose


Recommended Posts

Hi everyone and thank you for letting me join.


I have a leak on a gearbox oil pioe and cant work out how to remove it.  It looks like a push lock connectìon and I have read that there is a tool you can buy.  Can anyone let me know what it is called and where would be the best place to buy one.  It is a tiny leak on a bend so can this pipe be repaired using a flexible hose or would changing to a new pipe be better?  

Thanks everyone for your help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...