F pace Designer Edition

Stiw

I purchased a 2017 Jaguar f pace 3.0 Sc in carpathian grey (storm grey) back in March. Went in to the glove box yesterday and noticed a silver plaque with the words 'F Pace Designer Edition Ian Callum'. Can anyone shed some light on the car. Is it a special edition mass produced or a one off edition... Thanks for any help. 

Hi Stuart,

Looks to me as though the Designer Edition is a one off produced for a charity event.

And if that’s not enough, the winning bidder also received a one-off Owner’s Portfolio that will certifies the uniqueness of the ‘Designer Edition’ was a true on-off model, while also and providing some insight into Ian Callum’s choices in specifying the car. It also includes a bespoke sketch drawn and signed by the man himself.

Jaguar F-Pace Designer Edition

Jaguar's director of design Ian Callum recently created a unique F-Pace for charity.

https://www.topspeed.com/cars/jaguar/2017-jaguar-f-pace-designer-edition-ar175435.html

Hi Mark.. Thanks for the reply, I wasn't sure if it was a one off for the auction or one of a limited number produced. As I purchased the car back in March I have not found the sketch made by Ian Callum, the previous owner must have kept it as a souvenir.. Thanks again. 👍