Smoking my pipe while driving

PhilyG

• 4 weeks later...

I wonder if anybody knows of any good pipe holders to fit my 2010 XF Estate?

My favorite pipe is a good old Stanwell Delux with a bend.

Kind Regards,

PhilyG

as a fellow smoker and a jag owner,why not make a rule not to smoke in your nice new jag?I take smoke breaks,pull in and have a puff outside the car,I dont value my health much,but I love my jag!At first a little bit difficult,but the rewards of having a tar free jag are fantastic,the smell of real hide etc.But if all fails I would be more than willing to manafacture you a pipe holder,just send me a drawing of what you require,and we will make it,f.o.c.But we may require one of your pipes as a template

I wonder if anybody knows of any good pipe holders to fit my 2010 XF Estate?

My favorite pipe is a good old Stanwell Delux with a bend.

Kind Regards,

PhilyG

as a fellow smoker and a jag owner,why not make a rule not to smoke in your nice new jag?I take smoke breaks,pull in and have a puff outside the car,I dont value my health much,but I love my jag!At first a little bit difficult,but the rewards of having a tar free jag are fantastic,the smell of real hide etc.But if all fails I would be more than willing to manafacture you a pipe holder,just send me a drawing of what you require,and we will make it,f.o.c.But we may require one of your pipes as a template