Grille upgrade

Hi Andrew

Very nice, did you do the cutting yourself, or buy a pre made grille? Here's a link on something similar I did a few months ago . Just click / tap on facelift for the little lady 

Regards

Steve

Looks very nice that does Steve . I did the cutting myself with a hacksaw blade as that is all i had at the time . I have now a very sore and blistered finger lol and would advise anybody else trying this to use a proper cutting tool or put some protection on your fingers . Once i had cut a few fins away i could fit the hacksaw in to finish the job off .

I know you're pain, but at least I had a handle! I totally get the problem with getting the first slat out of the way as well.

Do you have by chance a before and after photo? 

I am of course very biased, but was very proud of the finished look, I hope you are as pleased?

Sorry Steve, no before and after photos but yes i'm very pleased . I do think the mesh grille looks a lot better than the original and has a even bigger impact on your S type . Definitely a worthwhile cheap upgrade .