S-Type Workshop Manual ??

black cat

Hi Guys,

Can anyone direct me to a decent workshop manual for my 2005, 2.7 diesel S-type. It appears that Haynes dont do one for this specific model, so one that covers most areas off another model will probably do. Would prefer a manual rather than a CD.

Cheers.

• 4 months later...

Hi Guys,

Can anyone direct me to a decent workshop manual for my 2005, 2.7 diesel S-type. It appears that Haynes dont do one for this specific model, so one that covers most areas off another model will probably do. Would prefer a manual rather than a CD.

Cheers.

Hey Jeff,

I see you posted this a few months ago, shame there were no responses - you'd have thought someone on the forum would have been able to help....

Anyway, did you get anywhere finding a workshop manual?

Regards,

Dave

Hi Colin,

Thanks for the post and link, just been on ebay and bought the manual, should be here in a couple of days.

Best regards,

Dave

Hi Colin,

Workshop manual on CD arrived today - Dave is a happy bunny :)

Hi Colin,

Had a breeze through it last night and researched a couple of topics this morning. The manual has 3316 pages (going to take some reading :) ) it has the sort of detail I need to strip a few things down. Hopefully all things being well I may make a few "how too" posts.

Best regards,

Dave

Dave

I hope your not going to make 3316 posts! :wacko:

Do however look forward to seeing a few How to posts. :)

Colin

Hi Colin,

No chance of 3316 posts - not enough time in the world!! :)

As you mention I will try and generate a couple of "how to" guides but these will be limited by my mechanical capability.

Best regards,

Dave

• 2 years later...

Hi Dave - I followed the link Colin gave you as I also am looking for a workshop manual. However, the link in this thread is to an X Type Manual. Is that the one you bought? and if so, did it cover the S Type as well? many thanks- earl