Jump to content

Recommended Posts

hi there, i have a 1999 3.0 ltr v6 s-type, the car was a project and has resulted in alot of the car being taken off and either refurbed or scrapped and replaced, the next task is the under side seals (metal points along the both sides of the car) i believe that is what they are called, is there any way of getting them pre made or would it be a bent steel strip jobby (seals are completely rusted and have bent when ramped up by previous owner, please message or reply if you can help, many thanks jordi

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Jordi


I can't seem to source any replacement sills for your car so you may have to resort to plating the existing ones if they are not too corroded. Maybe other members may know of a supply source?

As they have cosmetic sill covers fitted then it doesn't matter too much about how the sills look as long as they are structurally sound.


Regards,   Trevor

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...