Jump to content

Help with identifying a part x308


Recommended Posts

Hello there,


I own a 1998 XJ (X308) I am trying to find a part but don't know what its called. It is the handle that is above each rear door on the inside. The handle has 2 brushed chrome screw covers over each one and I have lost one. Does anyone know what this part would be called or even better does anyone know who sells them?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...