Abs/and traction control light on

Everett

Hello everyone,bought a excellent s type trade from ha fox last year,64000 mls,I'm a motor trader retired but still dabble, I normally buy vw s,,but saw this one,last owner bought a later 36k jag,not sure of the model..but had the s type for over 10 years,2 own car,he did 4 k in the last 6 yrs its immaculate,no mot,but risked it,had to fit a anti roll stabilizer,£15.job done,mistral blue,cream leather 3.0se. Question, doing a three point turn a abs sign came on and traction control light,and traction control fault message,I have 3 OBD,continental cars,so won't work in the jag,can I get an adapter to fit mine? Think it's a abs sensor,but what corner? Regards,love driving it,,,the money it owes could keep it for years and get the same back,

• 1 month later...

Hi Everet, I'm surprised you being a retired motor trader you haven't a use of the Fault finder scanners diagnostic erase faults etc gadget plenty for sale on E.bay at around £56...I used a cheap one D900 to remove my engine management light when I replaced my O2 sensor..Marvellous