HYDRO DIPPED DASH TRIM

Andy X400 3.0

I have just received my hydro dipped dash and door trim for my X- type from Richard at Prodip Hydrographics and what a fantastic job he has done. I know a lot of members like the traditional wood effect , but i fancied something different . His facebook page is worth a visit if anybody wants any bits doing . He even supplied all the trim so i didn't have to remove mine and send it off .

003.jpg

002.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Joe , if this link doesn't work https://www.facebook.com/pg/ProdipHydrographics/about/?ref=page_internal   just type in Prodip Hydrographics and it should come up , tel no is 07469240775 the lad is called Richard and i think he does it all from home in York .

Regards ,

Andy .

Just fitted my new trim and was surprisingly easy to do . The trickiest part was the door card trim , but even that was quite straight forward , just make sure you have a pack of door card clips / fasteners handy as quite a few broke when pulling the door cards off . The clips are cheap a pack of 20 off e-bay is only £3-95 .

Regards ,

Andy .

Hi Joe , you can remove the door card trim without taking the panel off , but the three metal clips that hold it in place just fall away so the panel has to be removed to push the clips back on . I presume it would be the same on your S type but not 100 % . I will post some pics when i get a matching gear knob as it looks a bit odd with the old one plus the bar that holds the passenger air bag panel in place needs knocking in about half a cm as it's not quite sitting right , might have to put a bit of lubrication on it as it's very tight .

Regards ,

Andy .