Sign in to follow this  
Alan Bucks

Gutted after buying new XE RSport

After buying the car of my dreams, it needed to go in for some work. Jaguar then gave me a courtesy car, that’s when the big problem developed, the courtesy car was a new FType so now I really don’t want my car, just want to keep the FType even though it’s averaging 21.7 to the gallon, I have fallen in love 😫

Oh mate - What a bummer.  Do a runner, declare bankrupt and drop off the grid.  You'll have a lovely car :w00t:

R2e I really hope so, I know I won’t miss the filling stations as much as they will miss me lol I am expecting a Christmas card this year.

i wondered if there might be a legal president allowing to to just keep the F-Type given I was loaned it knowing they knew what it would do to my mental state and heart.

Nematode cheers mate, I am open to anything right now, especially as they contacted me today saying they are collecting tomorrow 😫 it doesn’t give me much time to say goodbye properly, I hoped they might just forget about it, straight swap only seems fair.

i did bye a beautiful XE R Sport, dark red with the black kit, but it’s just not the same, I even asked 65 workmates to give me a grand each but all I got for my F TYpe fund was a tenner! One said he wasn’t into pyramid schemes lol laughingly I explained he wouldn’t be getting bigger all other than to see the smile on my face.

maybe I should start a petition............