Can't find service indicator on Dash?

slee7791

Hi

Only owned my Jag a couple of months (2016 2.0d XE) so still learning what's what!

Am I missing something or is there no way to get the dash to display the time/distance to the next service? All searching has brought me back is that the dash will display a countdown when it gets near to the service disance/time.

However my car has come with 12 months complimentary "Remote Connect" that allows me to use an app to connect to the car to lock/unlock, check status etc. The App tells me how many miles to service under the 'Status' section - current 15k miles, but I cannot find the same in the Dash menu or entertainment system menus.

I was wondering because if the App is showing the information, then the car is hold the data and was wondering why I cannot get to it without a subsciption to the Remote Connect service?

Hi, I have a 2016 XE 20D AWD and can check on previous services and distance to the next service and ad-blue top up from the computer menu. Page 50 to 53 in your handbook, I have not had the car very long and find the handbook absolutely essential, if you do not have one you can get an online version. Enjoy your car, I enjoy mine.

8 hours ago, Mollbhan said:

Hi, I have a 2016 XE 20D AWD and can check on previous services and distance to the next service and ad-blue top up from the computer menu. Page 50 to 53 in your handbook, I have not had the car very long and find the handbook absolutely essential, if you do not have one you can get an online version. Enjoy your car, I enjoy mine.

Thanks for this, i'll need to check if i can find it for my XF and see if it gives me more information than i got from the jaguar dealer.

Regards Tom.

View all the latest Jaguar leasing deals here:

Limited Stock*for early 2022

*Due to the on-going semiconductor issues, the supply of new cars and vans has been dramatically hit. If you are due to change your vehicle/s in the next year or so you will NEED to start looking now to avoid disappointment or potentially being without a vehicle.