Jump to content

turbo jaguar s type 2005 2.7d


Recommended Posts



I presume you mean the solenoid.


Turbo Boost solenoid is the electronic valve that controls the Wastegate ( petrol engine) or the variable vanes (VGT on diesel "your case")

It controls the maximum boost you can have in your boost circuit (std and overboost )





Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Mark,


Try 247 Spares.


You  can type in your reg number and get a quote for a Turbo boost solenoid.




Just replacing the part, however, might not be the total answer. 


There is a site called Just answer that you can get to free if you type in    S type  diesel Jaguar in limp mode.


It gave a question put by an owner of a similar model and year to your car   --  it was 2 years ago, though.  Worth reading if you are technically savvy, which I am not.





Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...