There was a mouse in the house.

Morse Dreaming

Checking under the bonnet of my recently acquired S type noting the engine cover sponge was looking tether tatty. Lifted gently and found the majority had been eaten and turned into a large nest including dry leaves. Removed by Hoover, thankfully no teeth marks in the wiring. Can only think this car stood for a while before going to the garage that I bought this from.!!!

Checking under the bonnet of my recently acquired S type noting the engine cover sponge was looking tether tatty. Lifted gently and found the majority had been eaten and turned into a large nest including dry leaves. Removed by Hoover, thankfully no teeth marks in the wiring. Can only think this car stood for a while before going to the garage that I bought this from.!!!

That is always a possibility with any car, Margaret.  Mine had a gap from it's MOT mileage in March 2013 till when I bought it in June 2013.  I did have a good look around for chewing damage!

You would think that mice knew enough to avoid cats, even sleeping ones!

Regards,

Peter.

• Like 1