Jump to content

grill components


Recommended Posts

changing a damaged chrome grill surround, does anyone know how to remove the flared washers which hold the T shaped part onto inside of grill, Thanks, also does anyone know what the T shape part is called.     Problem solved, managed without removing T shape part.

Edited by highwayman
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Peter, sorted problem myself, thanks, I have tried to post a pic of my pride and joy on my profile but keep getting script that file is too large, its just a pic I took with my camera, what am I doing wrong, Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...