Tailpipes

Russ68

Hi all,

I've just had a pair of these genuine Jag exhaust refinishes and they are fantastic! Check the eBay link.

RRP £142.84 and on clearance for £30!

If like me you're tailpipes have seen better days, these ones slide over the top and look great. For the petrol only though I think.

Cheers, Russ

• Like 1

Well that top trumps mine Andy, if only I could find some like that! There were a pair of 2 year old Adamesh back boxes last week, but £225 and they're now gone. But anyone not lucky enough to find a bargain like Andy's could do worse than these, they turn the 65mm round into a 120mm oval and are high quality OEM so dead chuffed, as the chrome had gone on mine and they were letting her down ;)

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Simjag said:

Hi all,

I have a pair of Adamesh rear boxes for sell, they will fit any petrol model.

Same as - http://www.adamesh.co.uk/s-type-performance-exhaust---25-30-40--42-1138-p.asp

Hi Simon 

new / used? How much? Do they have the clamps and hangers?

cheers

Steve

Hi Steve, 

They are used (but not by me) and in good condition but do have some tar on the underside and yes come with clamps and hangers.

And price £200.

Sorry middle picture is upside down!

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

13 minutes ago, Claws said:

Hi Simon

can i ask why were they taken off the car?

As I said before used but not by me, I brought them 2nd hand to fit on my car but as I have gutted both catalyst converters my exhaust is more noisy that std and I think it would be too noisy if I fit these as well.

Fair enough, I'm interested. 

There is a slight catch though, I'm taking my car in to a body shop today to get the underside / sills checked for rust, so buying these will depend on the findings of the survey (treating the rust comes first) if the car is okay, and nobody else snaps them up, then if okay by you I'll repost later.

you will see the state of play, as I will update a previous post of mine later today.

Steve

I have seen some horror pics, and have to say that's up there with some of the worse! such a shame, I have everything crossed that mine is no were near as bad.

like I say, I will post the results later

It was not scrapped because of the rust but this -

20141113_133334_zps472de443.jpg

20141113_133321_zps978e459c.jpg

This was a 'hit and run', someone drove straight at me and then drove off!  It had done just under 250k on the same engine and auto box it left the factory with and was still running fine.

I now have a dash cam!

Interested as well but happy for Steve to have 1st dibs, if I could have 2nd dibs, it would be appreciated ;)

Let me know and I'll PM my details so we can make arrangements.

All the best, Russ 

2 hours ago, Russ68 said:

Interested as well but happy for Steve to have 1st dibs, if I could have 2nd dibs, it would be appreciated ;)

Let me know and I'll PM my details so we can make arrangements.

All the best, Russ 

Thanks Russ,

And I noticed your local (always working in Hampshire).

Simon

What an A*** hole, I just presumed it was because of the rust.

If first dibs still apply, I'll take them! But would need you to package and post for me parcel force (I'll pay obviously) if that's a problem, I'll arrange a courier at your convenience to collect. Please let me know.

Regards 

Steve

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Join The Club

Join the Jaguar Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

• Topics

• Our picks

• Simply Jaguar show at Beaulieu - Sunday 23rd June 2024
      Jaguar Owners Club have a stand at this year's Simply Jaguar event at the National Motor Museum at Beaulieu, Hampshire on Sunday 23rd June 2024

Tickets are available online here: https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-jaguar/
      • 1 reply
    • JAGUAR’S LAST PETROL SPORTS CAR: F-TYPE ZP EDITION TAKES THE CHEQUERED FLAG
      Jaguar is commemorating the end of its internal combustion sports car lineage in 2024 with an exclusive limited-edition F-TYPE inspired by two iconic 1960s racing E-types

Just 150 examples of the F-TYPE ZP Edition will be the last internal combustion-engined sports cars designed by Jaguar. These 575PS supercharged petrol V8 F-TYPEs feature specially curated interior and exterior details by the personalisation experts at SV Bespoke.
    • UPDATE SHOW INFORMATION !

Please find attached your club label – please can this be distributed amongst your club members prior to the event. Please ensure that they print this label and display it in their windscreen upon entry to the event, this ensures that all members wishing to park within your club area are directed to the correct parking location by our stewards. Please do not modify or add logos to the club label.

We do ask that all individuals have purchased their tickets on an individual basis in advance via our website, to speed up the entry process on the day. This can be done on our website here until 2pm on the day when admission closes: https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-jaguar.

Note that we do have two entrances available, one is exhibitors gate at the bottom of the hill as you come in to Beaulieu, with the other being the normal Simply event entrance within the attraction. Either entrance is fine to use and both are open from 9.00am, with the exhibitors entrance closing around 11am.

Jaguar Owners Club (1).pdf
    • Simply Jaguar - Beaulieu Motor Museum - 25th June 2023
      Jaguar Owners Club have a stand at this years Simply Jaguar event at the National Motor Museum at Beaulieu, Hampshire on Sunday 26th June 2023

Tickets are available online here: https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-jaguar/

TICKETS & PRICES
      Participant prices are only valid if arriving in a Jaguar and taking part in the rally. They are not valid for those arriving on foot.

Participants can make the most of our EARLY BIRD discount by booking before 28th February 2023.

Children under 5 require a ticket, this can be booked online free of charge.

Participant and visitor tickets will include entrance to the rest of the Beaulieu attraction, including the National Motor Museum, Palace House, Little Beaulieu, World of Top Gear, Beaulieu Abbey and its grounds and gardens.

The best time for viewing the Simply rally is between 10am and 2pm.

Adult

Child

Participants – Early Bird*

£14.00

£7.50

Participants – Standard & On The Day

£16.00

£8.00

Visitors

Normal admission applies.

Normal admission applies

*Early bird tickets are available until 28th February 2023

VEHICLE ENTRY
      Entry with your Jaguar is from 9am – 2pm. Please make sure you have your ticket printed or available on your phone, ready to be scanned on arrival.

Please do not arrive early for our Simply rallies as no facilities will be open prior to 9:30am.

Cars cannot leave and re-enter the grounds for the Simply rallies.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CLUB STAND ATTENDEE LIST

We do ask for a final update on numbers 2 weeks prior to the event following which we will send out club labels to you via email for you to then distribute out to club members. Club members then need to print and display these in their windscreen on arrival. This helps us then park you all in your club area together.

1. Trevor (admin)
      2.  Paj

• 5 replies
    • F-TYPE marks 75 years of Jaguar sports cars and its final model year update
      The Jaguar F-TYPE is the definitive Jaguar sports car from a rich bloodline spanning 75 years and including some of the most iconic models ever built

Forums

News

Membership