Hi all. 

Just joined the club after buying a lovely XE R Sport in Loire blue! It's a 2017 model and had only 13505 miles on the clock when I picked it up! I absolutely love it. And like it says in the title, it is the first car I have ever owned that has not been made by Ford! (I do work for Ford so go easy with the replies) 😜

Hi Ian...welcome to the Club

feel free to post up a photo or two of your new pride and joy.
its good sometimes to make a change from one make to another, although there are some which I would never return to 😞

good to have you onboard

Hi Trevor.

Thanks for your reply. I will take some nice photos once I've washed the car and got it all sparkling. 

It does seem really strange not driving a Ford to be honest, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. 😁

Nuttyspark If you're missing the Ford ownership that much I could create a special section for 'Ford now Jaguar owners' 🙂

I think also a post needs to happen for the 'Cleanest Cars' as I know this is occurring nationwide with the lovely weather and boredom setting in with the majority of people washing and polishing their cars...maybe 'Before & After' photos ?