Where is...

Raistlin

morning paul

give this guy a ring he will point you in the right direction his name is Simon he will give you some advice over the phone tell him your a club member    

01189872006 FENN MOTER WORKS READING

sorry paul not up on s type's 

regards ron 

OK chaps. Thanks for your efforts on my behalf :)

I dropped the car off this morning for one or two bits to be sorted out and the mechanic showed me exactly what I was looking for.

I appreciate the help thank you.

I could have told you lol its on the top of the throttle body assembly (the Y piece between the two manifolds) little sensor towards the back held in place by a single screw

are you by anychance seeing restricted performance or the car going into limp mode when you come off the power after accelerating?? if so i know what the problem could be....

Rich

I could have told you lol its on the top of the throttle body assembly (the Y piece between the two manifolds) little sensor towards the back held in place by a single screw

are you by anychance seeing restricted performance or the car going into limp mode when you come off the power after accelerating?? if so i know what the problem could be....

Rich

Thank you :)

No problem at all, just thinking about a modification :)