wipers

dekse

thanks andy, the jets are on the bonnet, and the drivers side is longer than the passengers, with a small spoiler attatched to it with star keys, they don't pull out very far to replace them and have a different plastic centre fixing than the bosch type. it's a struggle to release them.

hi

I have bosch twin aeros 18" and 22"

they fit perfect, easy to install and are about £18 off ebay

also earlier s-type wiper arms can bend, later ones are a straight fit and are stronger, earlier ones bend, at the bottom and when they bend they rub the bonnet edge, which will cause it to rust.

cheers

joe

• Like 1

i go wilkos pay £2 for each wiper blade...so £4 spent !     then i strip my wiper blades down and replace them, because im on a really tight bugdet money wise. and guess what they work great. :-)     try it some time if you have the know how, its not that had too. so go on give it a go and see how you do?

23 minutes ago, david moore said:

i go wilkos pay £2 for each wiper blade...so £4 spent !     then i strip my wiper blades down and replace them, because im on a really tight bugdet money wise. and guess what they work great. :-)     try it some time if you have the know how, its not that had too. so go on give it a go and see how you do?

Remind me not to buy your car when it comes up forsale, LOL!!

• Like 2