Jump to content

Slam panel plastic cover


Recommended Posts

Hi all,


I'm awaiting delivery of my Jaguar EPC but in the meantime I wonder if anybody could help with the following?


There is a plastic cover on the S Type which goes across the front of the engine bay over the top of the headlights.


This panel is held in place by plastic "widgets", one at each end and two in the middle.


Please can anybody tell me what the middle ones are called or, better still, provide a part number?







Link to comment
Share on other sites



It's XR812941.


Watch out though, some retailers are selling them at £22 each, whereas a more realistic price of £1.91 can be found at JustJags  http://www.justjagsuk.com/product_details/-Jaguar-S-Type-X150-X350-X351-%28new-XJ%29-XF-Clip/6444/138528/?model=&q=812941

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Or you could go to a scrappy and let e few fall into your pocket like the fuses and relays keep doing in my local yard

My local scrappy is 10 miles away and I've got a V8, it's cheaper to pay for the clips than a gallon of Shell's finest!  :blink:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...