full Ceramic coating

Hi, has anyone had their car treated with a full ceramic coating?

Is it worth while? does it offer protection if your car is kept outside like mine?

Thank you.

Julie.

14 hours ago, Aubrey said:

Is it worth while? does it offer protection if your car is kept outside like mine?

Thank you.

Julie.

Julie

I keep my car outside like you. It is washed regularly using a SnowFoam, then a Good Shampoo and then on a monthly basis I use a Hydrophobic water solution to spray the car, before finally drying and buffing . It keeps very well, dirt does not stick and washes away easily . Any rain or elements in the air form large bubbles and run off the car. I do also always use a pressure washer, nothing fancy, just a cheap Karcher model.

Best Wishes, John

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Aubrey said:

Thank you.

Julie.

Though very good, the ceramic coatings are not a one time deal and forget about it, they still require maintenance. When looking at around £600 for a proper job I’d be looking at other alternatives.

Wrinkly’s preferred method is a very good alternative for a car that is kept outside and used daily.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Aubrey said:

Thank you both for your help.

The Ceramic coating I found was £1400!

Kind Regards,

Julie.

Julie

Is someone attempting to have a laugh. £1400 ....I feel I would want two cars done for that money. Perhaps their finish is twice as good. ????????????????????????

Best Wishes, John

• Haha 1

I know John, it was an article on another clubs site. They had a special offer for members it was reduced to £700 for a few days, some company in Telford.